Autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autos

This is for all you auto growers. I have a dilemma and I think I already know what everyone's opinion will be but I'm going to ask anyway. I'm going to try doing a few autos for the first time. I already know a 3 gallon pot is considered ideal for an indoor auto grow. That said, I have some 5 gallon fabric pots, some 2 gallon plastic pots, and some plastic pots that are just a little bit bigger than the 2 gallon (maybe 2.5 gallons). I don't really want to use my fabric pots for the autos because I want to save them for my photo strains. I know I can use the bigger plastic pots for them but it may stunt them a little bit but I'm probably going to use them anyway. I guess my question is will that extra half gallon really make that much of a difference or can I expect a pretty similar yield?

Growed autos for 2 years before i even started on photos.
    my opinion no. As long as you don’t stun them, have the right light, giving the right nutrients. <— all that I know, you know. And have that on control👍🏻
    I would say you can expect a pretty similar yield. In my experience of course.

Long time - no post. Hopes everything is good for you mate 👍🏻

Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Nice. Yeah my internet has been out at my house. Got it fixed and it's out again so I have no access at home. I didn't think it would be a huge issue so I already planted them. Got a lot going right now. A few in flower, quite a few in veg, about to take the first clones from a couple of my mother plants (maybe in a week), took a few clones from a White Widow that was given to me as a trade, and planted 6 autos. And for fun I'm growing a few little bonsai marijuana trees. Just made some salve the other day for a topical rub. Gave some to a friend and it's already a huge hit! But yeah things are good I've just been staying busy and dealing with no internet.
      Attached Files

Comment

You will be surprised how many things will get done when you suffering from no internet 😁

looks awesome on the pics! Cant wait to se those autos.

bonsai marijuana trees, sounds like a cool project for sure 😎.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

dphipps1020 here's some autos i did this winter in small cont. lots of holes in each they were great.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• dphipps1020
            dphipps1020 commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice. I'm kind of using them as a filler and should be perfect timing for a monthly harvest for the next 3 months. Otherwise it would be 2 months between my current flowers and the ones in veg, which I'll be switching in a month.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X