Mutation??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Mutation??

I bought 1 blue pyramid auto flower seed from seedsman seeds and the semtex 3 bonus cheese fem photo seeds and I popped the auto and 2 of the cheese fem saving 1 for later but all 3 seeds germinated in a cup of water in less than 12 hours and I planted all of them in solo cups with soil but in Less than 12 hours after planting 1 cheese had broke ground and I thought the cotyledon's looked a little odd and I couldn't see the true leaves at all so got curious and wanted to look at the tap root so I removed the seedling from the soil and noticed basically the tap root hadn't gone any deeper than I planted the seed and then I noticed why it hit a piece of perlite and that acted like a solid floor and it pushed it up instead of it growing down that's why I broke ground so fast and I figured since it broke ground much faster than normal that maybe the cotyledon's hadn't developed fully so I waited for the true leaves before I'd give it any more thought but I'll show you my problem and I'm saying this now I'm going to keep her till harvest no matter what but I want opinions about what I should do and what is wrong ect

Well, in my opinion that is the longest sentence I have ever read. I appreciate the story you are telling but I have no idea what you want answered.

Comment

Look at the pic does that look normal ??? .....no it doesn't all the leaves are smooth ... why what causes that and what does that mean as for the plants life/growth

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Does not look anything like normal - doesn't even look like a cannabis plant.

First of all..
      what type of soil is that ? And how much perlite do you have in it ?

honestly it doesn’t even look like a cannabis seedling to me, with those kind of leaves. Maybe just because I’ve never seen that mutation before??

Looks like a small red pepper seedling to me.

All the other seedlings looks like a normal cannabis seedling?
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Pic of the seed you saved back??

Comment

I just read something about leaves being affected like that with over watering, and I was told with autoflower beans specifically, plant them in the container you plan to harvest them in. According to what I was told, if the taproot is damaged at all on autos it can permanently damage or even kill the plant. I'm doing my first autos this year and they look like any other plant, so I'm guessing those may play some role in what happened there.

Comment

Well I'm certain it was a cannabis seed and also I'm certain it is a genetic mutation and I've heard of others having it before but all I really want to know is if someone has grown a plant like mine with the abc mutation does it grow to a flowering plant and if so how was the yield

Comment

These are both cheese fem photo plants both germinated and planted same time but the one with the mutation was above ground first and its roots organic 707

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X