ID:	425323Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2823.JPG
Views:	260
Size:	960.6 KB
ID:	425324Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2824.JPG
Views:	271
Size:	919.3 KB
ID:	425325 This is my third grow. Have always used FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil. Have never used nutrients. First grow was so so. On second grow I used FF soil over again & got better plants than now. Third grow seeds were white widow, green crack, & northern lights, all female. This third grow some plants look like corn stalks (used NEW FF soil!!). Have two 4x4 tents w/ four plants in one tent and three in other & using Vispectrum 600w lights in each. Plants in 5 gal buckets off floor w/fan in tents. This third grow is in second week of flowering (12/12 light). Plants shot up past lights during veg stage. They look puny; should I use nutrients; I have the FFarm trio. Didn't know if it was too late to add nutes. Would it help now? Don't understand why these are so much smaller than the other two grows though fewer plants in each tent. HELP!!!!

Ok I am going to ask you this : in the tent During the start germinate, veg , How far away was your grow lights from plants during VEG? To me they look like they were reaching for light when they were young.
    There are optimal height ranges at different growth cycles I have learned growing in tents ⛺️ Also LST and Topping gets you more Bud sites and keeps plants squat

but your plant is growing like a Marijuana Plant it Adapts To survive sun/light is Comida!! Por Mota
    420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
    Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
    2 Lemon Skunk Plants
    (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
    CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

Are you sure you didn’t pop 3 Green Cracks? They all look like Sativas to me. Lookin healthy though, kudos to keep them looking so good without nutes other than what’s in the soil.

Comment

Me I'd take clones and start over. (closer to the light)

Comment

Thanks for the info. The plants were started way below the light just like the 2nd grow. They had plenty of room to grow in the tent. What is LST? I know what 'topping' means but not sure how to do it. When do you top? Do I take off the big leaves now or is it too late? "Should I put nutes on them now?" Thanks!!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Read up on the GWE tutorials we like to help guide you

• Matriumcauthon
            Matriumcauthon commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, there are some great guides to topping, and lst training on the site. Just started doing both to create a couple mother plants and the guides lead me through it piece of cake

Hi BluZu...sounds like you could benefit from some reading. Check out the GWE web site home page and click the link titled Start Here.
          Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Thanks, golfnrl. I did use the GWE site to get all of this started. I use only spring water to water them. They looked great when I germinated and then transferred from small pot to the 5 gal buckets. But I'm a real novice on topping plants and getting them to bush out more vs grow straight up. I don't have a water system. I water every morning. Lights are on 12/12 timer. Can you tell me if I can add nutes (FoxFarm trio) now or is it too late since I've started the flowering stage. Thanks!!

Comment

Fox farm soil ocean forest or happy frog Usually runs out of its starter Nutes like 30 to 35 days later... they make a product called Big Bloom NPK really small on the number scale it’s all natural no synthetic it’s mainly worm castings bat guano sea kelp the good stuff ....I used to use it as a buffer when ever I started to flower while putting in fertilizers never want to use frets alone ....and remember a little is allot when it comes to feeding plants 🌱 and always PH your water
              2 Lemon Skunk Plants

Comment

• 420chicano
                420chicano commented
                Editing a comment
                This how I am watering my outdoor potted crop :
                Weather Hot 🥵
                Potts 10 Gallon
                18 days into flower
                3 day cycle
                Two 4foot plants
                Water big bloom one tablespoon 2 Gal of water, one tablespoon un sulfured Molasses , teaspoonful of tiger bloom (strong)
                Water PH only
                Water Big Bloom one tablespoon 2 Gal of water one
                Repeat every other day or every day like I am because it’s Been Hot 🥵 here in the 100’s

Thanks, 420chicano, so much for the info. Sometimes it's hard for me to understand the 'lingo' being used here. I have the 'trio' from Foxfarm. Didn't realize about the nutes runnng out; I'm a real NOVICE here. From what I gathered, I can put on nutes during flowering stage, is that right???? I'm on day 8 of flowering in grow tents inside. From what you've posted above, and I want to be sure I understand, you're using the Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom w/molasses in 2 gal of water and watering with this every day if it's hot. Though I'm using indoor tents, it does get quite hot in them (heat index of 105 here today). But my plants are in 5 gal pots vs 10 gal so does that make a difference in how much???? Again, appreciate your info!!!

Comment

You don't water everyday only when they dry out basics of growing.
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

True only when dry I should have stated this ..,

learn to lift your plants Daily .. this is how I read my pots when They need to be watered...you will get used to how they feel when they are wet or dry .,I can tell by liftOmg my pots if she can go another day with out water 💦

I am only watering everyday because it is hot outside And they have been dry the next morning most people water every other day... It depends on what strain and how much she of drinks

start with one gallon per plant. Water slow you won’t need all one gallon always water till small run off.

organic nutes ok small amounts every water (small)
                  ferts only every other water or two less is more ( strong)
                  I toss in un sulfur Molasses every other water
                  Last edited by 420chicano; 07-09-2020, 07:46 PM.
                  2 Lemon Skunk Plants

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X