spotsss :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spotsss :(

Hello people, i am first time grower and i have a problem on start.
    4 th week flowering phase an i have strong yelow spots on leaves on about 1/4 plants and they are taking over. i canot diagnose what is the problem so i need someone who knows what he is doing and give me some advise hov to battle this. Thank you for your help

You over fertilized with nitrogen looks to me. My 2 cent diagnosis
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I agree with bud gal.
      High levels of nitrogen
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Hey Proton89 Here's a link. Bookmark it. Use it. Love it.

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Flush with a few gal. of phed water, last gal. with reg. strength cal-mag and 1/3 strength nutes. Let dry completely before watering again. Also you gotta tell us what you're growing in, nutes, in or outdoor, do you ph your water? what kinda light, temp?

Comment

Thank you 🧐 by the way i have 600w hps and this is 10wk amnesia... Thank you all once more i will do that and submit result... 🤓

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X