Lollipop seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lollipop seeds

I had a couple volunteers show up in a pot I grow my onions in. I think I must have tossed some pills that didn't pop fast enough for me during germination in there. The pot was very near the area I put my male pollen harvesting boys. Didn't even realize anything was growing in there until a few days ago when I was removing some old onion leaves and this 2 inch tall what I am assuming is an autoflower lollipop revealed itself. One tiny little bud perched on a pathetic little stalk. No love, very little water, makes her a hero survivor. As homage to her and the obstacles she overcame I will at some point germinate and grow her offspring and give them the opportunities their mother did not receive. Gotta love the underdog - Click image for larger version

Name:	lollipop.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	408.9 KB
ID:	424694Click image for larger version

Name:	seeds.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	382.1 KB
ID:	424695

Very humble and respectful. She did all she could, she's a winner
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

Nice!! They should be strong as an ox!!!

Comment

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        More than likely they'll be weak and pathetic like their mamma but I'm going to give them a fighting chance.

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Huh. I'm thinkin she was a bad ass who overcame & survived when she shouldn'ta been able. AND propagated in order to ensure her genes continue.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X