Trimmed too far?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trimmed too far?!?

I kinda just went for it. Snipped everything was only a giant leaf and was underneath. Am I ok?
    Attached Files

OK, I'll Go. Well....your gonna have some odd looking plants first of all. You started at the wrong end..should have started at the top and done a good defol long before chopping anything from the bottom. Whats left is still very thick and will need some defoliating soon. Before you take anymore off, i would suggest reading up on Growing Basics and plant training.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Perhaps a bit aggressive all at once but I'm pretty sure they'll be okay. A good rule of thumb when you have a number of plants is to practice on just one and weigh the results before you do the rest. Putting all your eggs in one basket can be risky. For example, when I introduce new nutrients to my grow I will always try it out on a single plant first to see how it reacts. Nice grow!

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. The one I use is named Lab Rat. Even has a name tag lol.

She is a Lemon Skunk x Strawberry Cheesecake auto & been pollinated by a fem Mango photo.
      Last edited by JDU; 07-06-2020, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm quick question as i guess i'm thinking boy/girl when breeding. Female auto and female photo. Female photo left to veg. then flower and allowed to go on till she stressed and made seeds? How to you pollinate?

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Sprayed the Mango clone with silver & dusted the flowers with the pollen.

Haha, they seem resilient enough. Thanks guys.

Comment

They did just get put in 5 gallon buckets. I’m hoping for 2 weeks of booming growth and then I’ll flower.

Comment

homegrown well, I’m done I think. Haha this is what I ended up with after research and going back in.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not sure what to say..! RIP little ones sniff

• crucialbunny
            crucialbunny commented
            Editing a comment
            I was just thinking, they kinds look like Menorahs. Right? Honestly, I hope you prove us all wrong here and they produce some serious product. Shalom!

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I'm praying all end well for you my good grower. And strangely they do ressemble like the branches of Menorahs but more than 7 hey?

.........i give up.
          Canna Coco/perlite
          Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)

Comment

Lmao I suck.

Comment

• homegrown
              homegrown commented
              Editing a comment
              Stop touching your plants....walk away...throw your clippers out..dont even pick up a sharp object.....thought you got a new weed wacker and tested it out... Seriously...leave them alone...like for a week at least..just feed um and say your sorry. They will continue to grow..if you stop chopping everything off. DONT TOUCH!

I promise all I did was take out big leaves from what I had already done. Oh well.

Comment

• crucialbunny
              crucialbunny commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, if nothing else you'll have some nice sticks come harvest.

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              Shouldn't git WPM either......

• smoorman
              smoorman commented
              Editing a comment
              Amphetamines and plant trimming are never a good mix. Never ended well for me.

homegrown i appreciate the straight forward talk. I had committed to waiting 2 weeks from yesterday for anything else. Next step is flowering and praying.

Comment

Sorry jb4point0 , i didnt mean to come off so harsh..You were off to a very good start...got way too experimental and over did everything.. I truly think if you leave them alone for a week or 2(just water/feed) they will fill out.. Here's my current grow..6 weeks into veg.Trimmed andLST two days ago, flipped to 12/12 yesterday..i'll give them another 2 days before i even think of cutting anything off.
              Canna Coco/perlite
              Cal/Mag.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                In your defense homegrown it is frustrating when teaching new growers the ropes and they don't bother learning even the basics of plant life when it comes to photosynthesis.

• homegrown
                homegrown commented
                Editing a comment
                thank you SoOrbudgal, just try'n to help when i can.

Do those orange buckets have holes in the bottom?

Comment

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah - do they? I would drill about a hundred holes in the sides of each bucket.

Sorry jb4point0 - but after reading this whole thread - first thing that came to my mind is - your last pic reminds me of Charlie Brown's Christmas tree.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yes. Each bucket has 10 quarter inch holes in the bottom.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X