First flower. Please help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First flower. Please help!!!

Just re-potted to 5 gallon buckets, how long should I wait before flowering? I need to flower ASAP.

I'd give it a week at the minimum to get over transplant shock but preferably 2-3 weeks to give it time to establish a root system in the new soil. Since you say ASAP i would give it a 5 days to a week if circumstances dictate it to but if you had a week that would be better.

Comment

I guess I have as much time as I want? They have been in veg almost 60 days.

Comment

Because of repotting as jb said you need to wait until she gets over it, and starts growing again. Time of flower has allot of things to consider space being my biggest decision maker now that I grow indoors. So we would need more info
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

MeEasy im using a guest room so I have lots of room. My light is prob holding me back but it’s because I have 5 plants going. Next time maybe 4 or most likely 3.

Comment

what I did and I think you should do is pick your best girls and concentrate on them. Center them under your lights so they get the best and put the others around them they will be smaller than the chosen ones but they'll give you something. Unless you have the cash for more lights but I'll tell you more is never enough, you buy more then you'll want even more lol...As for turning to flower wait until the chosen ones get about 2/3rd the total size you can let them grow or want them to grow because once you switch to 12/12 they will stretch out. Continued training is important at this time and will determine your harvest. Try to keep the top as flat as possible so you get even light coverage. Good luck
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

If you did not upset the roots, flip em, IF you upset the roots wait until they show new growth.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X