Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMFin shit!!!

News is on....
    4 low life cops were in a local business refusing to wear masks & shaking hands about it.....
    Funny how when they were called to a Conference with Gov Brown they all had on masks.... F**in cops STILL think they are above the law!!!

Love the profile pic bro lol. But yeah man, some people aren't very considerate, especially when they hold a title of "authority". Do note the word some though. I see a few good people out there.
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed. But yes- Better to focus on the positive... Thanks for the head slap Amigo!

It's sometimes hard to understand the entitled attitude many are showing regarding face masks. I had Covid and even though I carry the antibodies I still have no qualms about donning a mask when I go out. It's just common courtesy and tells others that they matter. I wouldn't wish the horrible effects of C-19 on anyone. It is truly a monster.

Comment

I saw this JDU it was so blatant and those poor kids working in the coffee shop dealt with it so well. Thank goodness no fists, guns or knives were thrown. You can bet that cop is one sorry moron right now.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X