Diagnos my plant please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diagnos my plant please!

Hello this is my first time growing and im starting to recieve theese spots i will show with photos, she is 4 weeks old and is grown in canna coco with perlite, i try to water between 6,0-6,5, someone please help me, plant looking good besides theese spots

Someone coco will answer your question pretty quick Buckethat .
    Take a look at the following links. Bookmark 'em. They are two of the most useful pages I have found.

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

https://www.growweedeasy.com/bugs-pe...marijuana-grow
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Looks like a calcium deficiency. If you're using purified water and no Cal/Mag, it can happen easily in coco.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X