• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Male or female

First time changing to 12/12
    male or female see pit thank you

Thank you for your time to take a look

Comment

I'm leaning toward a female but there isn't anything definitive that I can see that says so. Question though: What made you decide to go 12/12 before sexing?

Comment

I’m sorry I’m still at 18/6 I’m thinking of going to 12/12 I’m still new and if I may ask, sexing? I’m thinking if I go to 12/12 I would have a better chance of identifying between to two. Passion hash reg. seeds

Comment

• crucialbunny
          crucialbunny commented
          Editing a comment
          By your post I thought you said you had already gone 12/12. The point in switching to 12 is to trigger flowering and bud production by tricking female plants into thinking Fall is around the corner and generate seeds. Usually growers will want to give their plants the opportunity to veg as long as possible in order to get the most yield by allowing the plant to grow as big as possible. If your plant is indeed a female and if you trigger at this young an age I'm doubtful you'll get much out of it. When I use the term "sexing" I'm just saying that if your plants still haven't shown whether they are male or female, why go 12/12? Hope this clears up any questions you may have had about my comment.

Yes and I’m sorry I was not clear. Yes you are right on all above, it’s just the space I have. I thank you for your response and time. I appreciate it!!

Comment

If you don't know by now you'll learn during 12/12
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

You can go 12-12 and see for sure in a couple of weeks, if you're short on space let em flower, if you want em bigger just go back to 24 hrs. and grow on.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X