Grow Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow Update

Did a repotting on 06/27, switched over to LED and these little girls took off (first picture from repot and second one from today)!! Seedling hasn’t really done much in comparison just waiting on that third set of leaves to show so that I can repot. Currently in 1 gallon smart pots with coco coir/pearlite mix. Using low dose microgro/floral/bloom with calmag on veg and purified water for seedling and every other watering. 150W LED hung at about 20”. About 4 weeks from seed.

With as wide as some of these leaves are getting wide (almost wider than the pot) should I consider moving up to 3 gallon sooner than later? Was hoping to get my 6th node before I moved them over to the 3 gallon so that I could top and train in that pot while I wait on the gender reveal.

Anyways just thought I would share. Any tips or advice are greatly appreciated!

If you just re-potted less than a week ago I would leave them where they are. Like you said, they are taking off, so let them enjoy it.

Comment

Hi dalvis. Those are some good looking plants. What crucialbunny said. I'm still kinda new at this. I grow in soil and this is what has worked for me. Rapid rooter, solo cup, final home. Basically, one transplant. I have only ever used fabric 5 gal pots.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X