Pruned leaves prematurely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Pruned leaves prematurely

Wondering if I damaged the plant. Prematurely started pruning and checked trichomes which looked glass like. Aborted the process.

​​​​​​Can you tell is plant is ready for harvest?
    Sorry for the shaky pics from my usb scope.
    Attached Files

You can remove colas at seperate times to experiment with potency and effect. No harm should come
    Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
    Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Originally posted by Srini View Post
      Wondering if I damaged the plant. Prematurely started pruning and checked trichomes which looked glass like. Aborted the process.

​​​​​​Can you tell is plant is ready for harvest?
      Sorry for the shaky pics from my usb scope.
      Bit confused by your question.
      Have you stripped all of the foliage from the plant???
      Can you post a pic of the entire plant
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Srini
        Srini commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep! No foliage on the entire plant.

I agree with Gjourney101 on the practice of taking individual colas when they're ready or seem close, rather than the full plant all at once. None of my plants have ever been completely ready entirely all at once. I like about 2/3 red hairs and more milky than clear trichomes. Usually the lower buds left on my plants tend to go purple later in the season, but that's ok with me. I do my pollination on the lower branches/buds anyways. Win win! As for pruning, I was raised to never take a leaf off until it was dead, even if it was blocking the sun. They're energy producers. This year, after reading the posts on this site I actually took off several very large fan leaves that were just below very well developed branches. Hopefully their work was done and the extra light will help the inner leaves to make up for any lost energy. It is just a weed that wants to grow, so experiment, live, learn and most of all, enjoy the process, journey and resulting product! But always treat her like a lady!
      Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X