Flavor Enhancers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flavor Enhancers

I recently purchased a Green Planet nute set that included a product called Rezin. I looked up the contents and it was a lot of different acids and the product is categorized as a terpene enhancer and also a flavor enhancer. The nutrient smells of artificial pineapple. Just wondering what kind of experience anyone may have with flavored products like this? I am not aiming or hoping for a pineapple smoke.

I've been using about 5ml of blackstrap molasses per gallon of water during the last 3 weeks of flowering. It doesn't make the flower taste like molasses, but it does enhance the flavor IMHO. I'm not familiar with GP Rezin, but I'm pretty sure it's the same kind of supplement.

Comment

• quietlybinary
      quietlybinary commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the insight. I have also used molasses in the past with great results.

I believe beneficial bacteria and molasses is your best bet. Fish Sh!t works well for me.
    best thing you can do for flavor is dry and cure properly. Keep temps below 69F and RH around 50% and the results are outstanding.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X