HONEYSUCKLE, outdoors, forced flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 1/2 weeks flower
    She's starting to bud up nicely, the smell is wonderful, and some trichomes starting to developπŸ˜‹ some very small bits purple appearing on top of buds and top leaves. ​​​
    β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Comment

Super Pretty! Happy Plants Happy Harvest !!!!πŸ˜‰
      420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
      Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
      2 Lemon Skunk Plants
      (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
      CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock πŸ”

Comment

7 weeks flowering,
        Been flushing for 1 week, 1 week left. Some nice sticky buds fattening up, and the smell....

Comment

• 420chicano
          420chicano commented
          Editing a comment
          I am on Day 13 of Forced flower 🌹 7:30 to 7:30am I bring them both out to get some July sun on the pistils and buds...they are taking off nice. It’s been really hot here but they love it half of the day ...shade other half ..

First time Force flowering but man!!they transition fast to bloom Mode .. I think it’s the hot sun thAt hits those buds in July And August instead of September/October sun ..

Looks great - you're sure you only have 1 week left?
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• NeBoddy
          NeBoddy commented
          Editing a comment
          Started forcing 12/12 7 weeks ago. Hairs are turning orange on tops. You thinking much longer?

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes - it probably didn't flower the next day after you flipped it - so add a week or three.

• NeBoddy
          NeBoddy commented
          Editing a comment
          I honestly never thought of it like that before, for 20yrs I always counted from the 12/12 flip!!
          I'd be interested in hearing what others are doing

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I myself do not count the days of flowering till i see the bud site with hairs. Regardless of 12/12 to me does not mean " days of flowering" when i see the budlets with white hairs beginning that's when i say OK day 1 of flower. It could take as long as 7-10days AFTER the 12/12 began to see flowering. But i always use the trichome for ripness always. My 1cent opinion.

8 weeks forced 12/12
        Been flushing for 2 weeks now, showing some beautiful autumn colours!

Comment

Finishing off on the hottest weekend of the year, 30 degrees yesterday!!! Its a bit cooler todayπŸ‘
          Attached Files
          Last edited by NeBoddy; 08-01-2020, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful colorful leaf just imagine autumn and the colors it produces. I don't want that yet but your plant is lovely.

Honeysuckle advance female seeds
          2 1/2 weeks flushed, True colours shining through!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by NeBoddy; 08-04-2020, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Be still my fluttering heart, i am in Love

• 420chicano
            420chicano commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey grower nice Plant 🌱
            I am also force flowering two plants I am at week 4 since I started force. do you think I should start counting forced days or pistils Show day which was a week later . Then means I am on week 3 of flower plant flower duration time 7 to 8 week flower

• NeBoddy
            NeBoddy commented
            Editing a comment
            420chicano I wondered the same thing, i started counting 81/2weeks from the flip, which means she's 61/2weeks from first budlets. Strain says 6-9 weeks. I guess it's a rough guide, if your forcing her in full summer sun, I think it may be on the quicker side

Well stated NeBoddy and i use bat dropping for years in my soil mix when i get up to the cabin have not gone this season. This mix i used worm casing but i do love bats
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• NeBoddy
            NeBoddy commented
            Editing a comment
            She's been in the same batmix for 14 weeks in total, not added any food, just some old coco booster and bloom stim, a little bloombastic in week 5 and 6, then just phd water. She's deffinatly used up all the nutes in the batmix. Well flushed!! , couple of days left.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X