Time to compile this 2nd grow's checklist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to compile this 2nd grow's checklist

Hey guys, just rolled my morning companion and am starting off by researching and making my checklist for grow #2.

This current grow, I was only focused on learning about the plant and getting through it successfully. I did do some research before even germination, but I did make a few mistakes I couldn't change mid grow.

I did top my plant, but aside from that I let it grow naturally. No LST, only small defoliation.

Anyways, with harvest time in 8 or so weeks, I'm making my new checklist. Here are my biggest factors:

- New lights. More wattage, more coverage area. I've heard good things about quantum boards so I'll be checking into those.

- A bigger tent. Boy oh boy did I underestimate the cannabis growth rate. I'm looking for one at least 4×4×8 or bigger.

- A new medium. I've been reading Nebula's posts about coco coir and perlite, but have still yet to make that decision. I know one thing is for sure - MiracleGro is a mistake of the past.

- A balanced nutrient brand designed or suited for Cannabis. My nutrient choices were made off of impulse this time around. And to top it, the NPK ratios are extremely high. Little did I know, you don't need that high of concentration.

- CARBION FILTER(S). I'd like to invest in 2, preferably 6 inch with ducting and extraction fan. Still reading into it.

-Timers, air readings(temp/humidity) , humidifier/dehumidifier

-Time Lapse camera? 🤔😁

Anything else we can add to this list? This is just a rough draft, so any suggestions are great.
    Last edited by Gjourney101; 06-29-2020, 08:41 AM.
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

We meet again.... after hours of research I went with spider farmer. For the money their lights seem to be most liked by others. This is my 1st grow with my sf2000 I'm 7 weeks in on flower and my buds are about where my 600w blurples would finish mine before and I'm hoping for another 2-3 weeks and with previous experience the last two weeks can double my harvest fingers crossed if so they'll be beer can size.
    spider farmer also has tents to fit the footprints of their lights I can't speak for quality but YouTube is full of great reviews on them.
    good luck you'll need it there is a literal SEA of options out there I can't believe how many companies there are and as soon as you buy, new technology comes out my blurples were full spectrum two years ago
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

As for nutes I found this guy on YouTube thesoilking.com and he Is a genius he has a YouTube channel with videos to explain his product and methods. I have nutes to last another round but seriously thinking about going organic with his products just the fact that you can just use the same soil over and over is a big $ savings. Obviously I'm not rich so it makes a difference for my decisions when I can save a $
      again good luck and again you'll need it
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Have you considered alarms and/or interlocks? I mean for the "perfect" grow, none of us can predict when a fan would not be running or a light would not be working? These sort of these are commonly used in the manufacturing industry so if you are "all out" in growing technology, you many want to consider this.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X