Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gjourney101
    replied
    SoOrbudgal that's a great idea. I was wondering how many times I'd have to remove the excess water, but the tub solves that.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Put it in the tub is where i do big watering but i don't give anything but water & molasses last few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    replied
    Thanks Canuck. I'm filling my jugs now and balancing pH. I can't avoid the plants drooping so I suppose it should be fine as long as it dries. I'm guessing my pot is around 4 gallons? Would I have to water 12 gallons?

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Do it all at once for a flush - take your pot size and multiply it by 3 and that's how many gallons you carefully pour through your pots for a flush.

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    replied
    Can't replant, but I do have at least 50-60 holes in the bottom.

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    replied
    Repot to fiber without the M.G. or drill about a hundred holes in it and let er rip.

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    started a topic SOIL How to fully flush without drowning

How to fully flush without drowning

Hey GWE, before I do what needs to be done I have some concerns.
    I have a suspected nutrient burn on my hands and for the last week I've only gave pH water, no nutes. Before I return to my P-K solution at half strength, I'd like to really flush my plants, but I'm scared that they will drown. This MiracleGro(god have mercy on me) soil gets compact when wet, and I've dealt with overwatering before and I wasn't even flushing. My plant is pretty big now so she does drink a lot heavier, but I'm still worried. Is there anyway I can safely flush this plant (with runoff) without drowning it?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X