Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    The LEOs walked right through very stinky 20 footers all the time looking down! Never found the the plants, but I followed their trail. I have always said hide in plane site!

• crucialbunny
    commented on 's reply
    I often give away my seedlings to people who express an interest in trying their hand at farming. There are many however that are afraid of having a Sequoia sticking up head and shoulders above the rest of their garden. It seems like these would be perfect for those environments. Plus I think creating some Bonsai plants would be a fun distraction.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hello and welcome Budslife here's a idea.......start a separate post of your own and stick with that post all the way through your new grow. We really like information and photos. Look forward to seeing and reading more about your grow plan.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Personnel experience eh? PRIMO LOL There great little gals, that's how my first autos grew LOL

• Budslife
    replied
    Hey how are you, I am new to the forum, but love grow weed easy . Very informative . I am. In the process of putting my tent together but in the meantime I have three beauty's outside . 2 gorilla glue#1 and one chem dawg or underdawg , I keep forgetting which one it is . Any how your plant resembles my underdawg. She is small has a lot of flowers and yes a few purpleish leaves. I never had anything like this , waiting for her to like do something. Hoping she blows up to a small monster bud looking thing because that is all I can hope for. Once I get my growing fine tuned I will send you some pictures , thank you for your time

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    My only dwarf experience is in D&D.

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    replied
    Thing I don't like about dwarfs, they're always sticking their nose in your business.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Back in the day, we called them runts and pulled em! We were not trying to hide them, how do you hide a 20 foot tall plant?

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    replied
    😳 Man, that's a cool sight to see. Talk about stealth. I can't wait to see this one flower, rather you breed or not, but breeding doesn't sound like a bad idea. Keep us updated on this one.

Leave a comment:

• crucialbunny
    started a topic Anyone with dwarf experience?

Anyone with dwarf experience?

I started this season's grow with a bunch of unidentified seeds and this little beauty showed up among the the 30-40 or so I germinated. This plant Click image for larger version

Name:	dwarf.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	176.5 KB
ID:	422057 really intrigues me because it seems like the perfect stealth kind of plant anyone could grow in any garden without drawing any attention. I included a photo with my hand in the shot so it would add a some perspective. It's just like any other cannabis plant except that everything is in miniature. I'm thinking about pollinating a couple of branches with some autoflower pollen I collected a month or so ago to see if I can replicate it. I have never seen an actual dwarf before let alone grown one. Does this seem feasible to those of you who may have more experience than I? It looks like it's a week or two out from flower. I tried cloning but they just wouldn't root. It's a beautiful plant and seems like it would be a really fun bonsai but for fear of losing it I have done little to it other than taking the clone attempts. In the last day or so some of the leaves have begun to show purple which leads me to believe it could possibly be a Royal Seeds Purple Queen hybrid. Anyway, any input, comments, or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X