Buzz from live Plants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzz from live Plants?

Can you get high From Flowering Plants still growing?

I go to my grow room for a quick check,See if my babies need anything,Little Water, should take about 15-30 minutes. Being near them,I find myself in a daze, Straight as an arrow, Haven't indulged or tested anything yet. Find A few hours passed by In my 20 minutes. Afterwards time resumes normal.

I Forget about the 50ish other things on my to do list. I knock a few of them out real quick. Oftentimes,Next thing you know I'm back. The babies Tell me “We’re Good,don't need nothing” . It's a b**** not to be needed. I have to force myself to leave them alone, another hour or so gone. Too late to do much now. Might as well indulge.

I was just wondering, Does anyone else have similar experiences?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200520_211838AFG.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	422039
    Yes I've been there
    81.82%
    No you smoked too much
    9.09%
    Requires more research
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

Perpetual Harvests
    Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
    Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
    2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

😂 This is the most spot on thing I've read.
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

Never ever have I had this problem. I do not smoke at all. I grow for the challenge with a byproduct of money saving flowers because my ol lady smokes. So it's a win win I get the enjoyment in growing and my lady gets to enjoy the flowers. You didn't include a box for my situation so I just put in my two cents.
      love the poll... enjoy and grow forward
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

It could be that the sight and smell of weed growing is enough to trigger your brain to make the association with euphoria and dump endorphins! It's psychological but no less real in its effect.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

The light may also contribute to enhance your mood. I wonder whether the different types of lights contribute to mood enhancement the same or if LEC is better than HPS, which is better than LED...
          A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

This happened to me with mushies. To the point where I would not check on them unless I had time to spare afterwords. And assumed I would end up taking twice as long as anticipated with them for no good reason. There's definitely something to it. I'm guessing same thing will happen with bud when I get that far.

Comment

The key is to have so many plants that’s you are always behind on trimming and transplanting and most of your day is spent watering

Comment

Another part of my routine, that makes tending my crop so enjoyable is when I'm defoliating. I like to crush and sniff the leaves I take, especially if trichomes have started production. Today, I got to inhale the aroma of my Acapulco Gold plant's citrus and other terpenes for the first time. It is definitely distinct from my Laughing Buddha (LB). LB has a less citrus and more fruity scent. My Skunk hasn't quite started its odiferous ode quite yet...
                A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X