Looks like rust??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Looks like rust??

This has come on in the last few days and this morning it’s pronounced and a couple leaves are crispy in the center. Just realized I gave it grow instead of bloom 3 days ago at last feeding. Flushed her with phed water, keep me in your prayers!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kidfromkansas; 06-27-2020, 06:57 PM. Reason: Think I figured it out

So sad. Dunno honestly hope after flushing it will go away but it is dangerous. How long is it flowering?

Comment

• Kidfromkansas
      Kidfromkansas commented
      Editing a comment
      Just finished week 4 yesterday, I’m decided to foliar feed with bloom and flush the soil.
      Last edited by Kidfromkansas; 06-28-2020, 02:22 PM. Reason: Finished week 4 not week 5

Could be a calcium def. What nutrients you using right now? And if you flushed right away after the grow administration you should have washed the excess nitrogen out successfully.
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

• Kidfromkansas
      Kidfromkansas commented
      Editing a comment
      Botanicare 2-2-3 bloom and Botanicare cal-mag, I was using dyna-gro grow til flower, that’s what I used instead of bloom

Well i'm gonna say that it's gonna be ok 1x may give her some fits but you can do a flush. Yes she is showing you some ph root intake issue in mid flower i get this also when i don't lift pot to check for water needs. This happens to me every few plants some look and feel dry could be same strain even but other sister plant don't need the water? Just the genetic makeup i guess. I rest inbetween feeds also but others can feed every water just depends on the strain and sometimes don't know till it shows up.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Kidfromkansas
      Kidfromkansas commented
      Editing a comment
      I swear that makes me feel so much better

I'm pretty sure what you're dealing with isn't an overly rich nitrogen problem. When that happens the leaves will begin to claw at the tips or curl but I see none of that. My first reaction is lockout and the plant needs some rest from nutrients. Sometimes if your roots aren't getting enough oxygen due to poorer drainage the lower leaves will begin to suffer. Like SoOrbudgal mentioned, get it off the ground to aid in drainage. I can't see what your container is but if you can, work the sides to loosen any soil compaction you may have going on in the bottom of the pot. Too often our first reaction to problems is to feed it something and that can often lead to an exacerbation of the problem. At this point in the plant's cycle it is sending most of its energy to those developing buds and it probably couldn't hurt to remove some of the most severely damaged leaves. I've seen a lot worse so don't get overly concerned. Best of luck -

Comment

• Kidfromkansas
      Kidfromkansas commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you🙂, they’re on planter rollers that are open underneath, and they’re in 5 gal fabric pots and I did just aerate Saturday, they seem to be maintaining now, I think it was because I gave her the wrong nutes, gave her grow instead of bloom like a week ago. I’ll post an update tonight when the lights turn on

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X