Need real expert help. Im turning 12 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Need real expert help. Im turning 12 12

Hello. I am kinda posting this for few times already because I cant get real answers I want. So thing is I have this feminized skunk xl for about 13 weeks and I lost patience I want to force autoflower. She is growing outdoors as in picture. I did LST few times defoliation and now again she is bushy upper leaves mostly touch each others during day. She started throwing side branches on top 2 nodes. Questions I need answers for. What else should I cut what other leaves to defoliate. What to tie down in which direction. Make space betwen nodes so leaves dont throw shadoes etc. And about switch to 12 12. What nutrients should I feed. When to switch to bloom etc. I am from Croatia so we have warmer climate here like in italy. So if anyone has a bit of time to help me out here I would be thankfull. Cheers
    Attached Files

Growing outdoors the only reason to keep them short is so others cant see them.
    Feed flower nutes for flowers (and roots)

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes that is why I topped her so she isnt eye catching

Overall your girl looks healthy which indicates it's nutrient intake is spot on. However, from your photo the soil looks a bit dense and she might benefit from a little more oxygen to her root system. Plants take in oxygen through their roots so it's critical that they are allowed to breath well. This is why over watered plants suffer. You can start by breaking up some of that soil on top and adding some organic compost to loosen it up a bit and maybe a little vermiculite. Like I said, the plant looks like it's getting ample nutrition so I wouldn't worry too much about giving it more at the moment. Adding bloom nutrients before it is ready probably won't encourage it to go to flower any sooner. Shorter photo periods is probably the only way to get her started but you run the risk of shocking her too much if it is done rapidly. I know patience is not easy sometimes but you have invested 13 weeks already and I would hate to see that effort go down the drain by being too hasty. With careful observation your plants will tell you what they need and this most often works better than the other way around. You seem to be doing an excellent job so far. Keep it up. Keep us posted.

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely thankful for your reply. I did some good things I had benefits from and done some mistakes I have downs. Overall my first plant so far and Im little bit inpatient about waitting 9. Month to start flower 11. Month for harvest and than months for drying and curing haha. I guess I should turn to autos. But growing outdoors is way more fun.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X