Is this mold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this mold?

So going through the videos I made with my USB microscope I found 1 bud site that has these little brownish spots. Does this look like mold? Spots I'm referring to are on right and left edges of pic

Howdy Papapuff559, I'm not sure, it could be that some of the tricomes may be turning amber. How far along are Your plants?
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

They're at the beginning of week 7 now. That seems to be the only spot and that plant seems to have matured faster than my other ones as about all of the pistils have dried up on her

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it in 12/12/ lighting schedule? I would keep a close eye on it and if it gets 'fuzzy' and starts to spread, douse it with H2O2 and remove it (the affected bud, that is).

Sorry should have specified total age is 18 weeks old. 12 weeks of 18/6 and 6 weeks of 12/12. Now I just gotta find it again at least I know which plant it is. Do I need to dilute the H2O2 before dousing? Thanks for help, much appreciated

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        The grocery store variety of H2O2 is not dangerously strong and can be used 'as is'. It will not harm the plant, just the microbes. As soon as it is used, it rapidly breaks down into water, oxygen, and heat (a minor amount when diluted).
        Last edited by DW2; 06-28-2020, 12:38 PM. Reason: correction of spelling

Looks more like some early amber to me. Keep an eye on it though and check for 'fuzzy' like DW2 mentioned.
      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Think its the pistols maturing, please see this link.
        When is the best time to harvest? See a picture gallery of "ready to harvest" cannabis buds, plus explanations for the buds that are weird or hard to tell!

Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Someone is getting newbie antsy. You could post a full plant photo in natural light
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Papapuff559
            Papapuff559 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hehe 😂 damn caught me. Ya it's been a relatively smooth first grow so just waiting for something bad to happen. Got me a little too hypervigilant

Just to be sure here's a better look at the areas I'm concerned with

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X