Yellowing leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Yellowing leaves

There’s been a lot of leaves turning yellow and falling off or being easy to pluck off I gave maybe three feeds since flowering started and I just been giving water mainly. I ran into a little toxicity I think a little bit ago making the leaves curled and I just been giving water since than. Most of all the new grow is good I have leaves actually turning purple but a lot of lower leave are turning yellow and dying is this a problem , do I have a deficiency or toxicity .

Growing Critical Purple Kush Autoflower by growerschoiceseed
    Medium - Fox farm ocean forest no add ins or anything just pure.
    Lighting - 600w LED Light
    Temps- 70-85
    humidity- 35-50
    temps and humidity fluctuate by day
    Attached Files

How far along are they? It's normal for yellowing to occur in mid to late flower. You'll generally feed up until the final week or so of flower and then just water.
    Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

• 420Snoop
      420Snoop commented
      Editing a comment
      Day 42 I believe into flower I believe I think they’ll be close to Finish in about two weeks I haven’t really gave them much nutes in there cycle

True that what he said ^^ i got a early afternoon buzz and feeling goooooooooood so no worries try and lift the pot sometimes we get lockout issue with irregular waterings. All seems to happen to me near harvest or late flower.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• 420Snoop
      420Snoop commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol and I keep them elevated a bit and have excellent drainage but cool cool

Agree with almost done lookin good. I would start watching the trichomes I think she's close to going into labor
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

The leaves turning loose easy can be under water. The yellowing and purpling I would not be overly concerned with, as said normal in fall. However those curled leaves can mean root issues (can be over or under water etc.) or bugs, look them over with a 30X zoom lens.

Comment

• 420Snoop
        420Snoop commented
        Editing a comment
        It may be root problems I dont over-water I believe I wait till it’s dry there’s two plants in my one pot you think it’ll be a bad ideas to transplant ?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X