Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcement: Forum is Running Slow

Hi Everyone!

Our growing community has exploded with hundreds of new members since last September, and in just that short amount of time we've already started overloading our hosting servers. As a result, the forum has been running slowly lately. We want you know that we are aware of the problem, and are looking into upgrading our hosting hopefully next week (or possibly sooner).

Until then, please sit tight while we get this fixed! We really appreciate your patience!

Talk soon!
    Nebula

P.S. Let us know of any other problems you're having!

Comment

No worries darlin, We all know you can handle it Just whisper in its ear, and if that does not work kick it right in the ol plug and make it reboot.

Comment

Hi Nebula, thanks for being on top of this stuff, such a great resource.
        I use Firefox on a mac and I've always found that the forum acts a bit strangely for me. Whenever I click on a link I find I have to click a second time before the link works. It's not a big deal at all but as you asked
        Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 01-13-2017, 08:26 PM.
        Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• NebulaHaze
          NebulaHaze commented
          Editing a comment
          I have access to a Mac, I'm going to investigate this! Thanks for letting us know!

Congratulations. You and Sirius have changed so many lives including mine making information accesible. Thank you for everything. This is a motive to celebrate not worrying

Comment

Originally posted by NebulaHaze View Post
          P.S. Let us know of any other problems you're having!
          You cant handle my problems! (opps wrong forum)

Comment

Nebs, I have also noticed that double clicking on posts, links, etc. seems to get me to the desired location quicker. Im on a touch screen. My feeling is that this double klick thing shouldnt be the case. No certainty on my part,just reporting an odity.
            Organic only soil grower
            Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
            Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• NebulaHaze
              NebulaHaze commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmmm, that's good to know it's also happening on touch screens, too! I really appreciate you telling us, we'll get to the bottom of it!

Thanks for letting us know, I thought it was my slow computer. Thanks for you do for us.all .
            It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
            Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
            Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

Thanks Nebula...I also thought maybe it was on my end. Patience was definitely needed! Clicking a second time on same stuck link seemed to get me there finally. So glad to hear you're on top of this! And once again...your site and forum are the best...well worth waiting for!! πŸ™ŒπŸŒΈπŸ’š
              Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
              Recent grows...
              http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
              http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
              http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

I'm also on a touch screen too same thing happens to me. Lov the site thanks for creating it. LOL

Comment

A minor inconvenience, I assure you. It's not that much slower. But thanks for being on top of everything.

Comment

A good problem to have! Like colas falling over from too much bud!

Comment

Originally posted by NebulaHaze View Post
                      Hi Everyone!

Our growing community has exploded with hundreds of new members since last September, and in just that short amount of time we've already started overloading our hosting servers. As a result, the forum has been running slowly lately. We want you know that we are aware of the problem, and are looking into upgrading our hosting hopefully next week (or possibly sooner).

Until then, please sit tight while we get this fixed! We really appreciate your patience!

Talk soon!
                      Nebula
                      No problem...THANK YOU...for everything you have done.....It got me GROWING......WILL ALWAY'S BE ON HERE TO FIND OUT THE BEST WAY.....WHO HA'''''''

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X