Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Droopy leaves turning yellow and white spots

Hi everyone!

This is my second grow. I’ve got two OG Kush’es and one LSD plant.
    The two OG’s have been doing great until recently. I read before starting this grow that they require more magnesium than other strains, so when I saw the yellow leaves I immediately thought it was a magnesium deficiency, so I added some crushed upp egg shells and magnesium. A day later, the lower leaves are still getting more yellow and now the new, upper leaves too, but very slightly; along with droopy leaves; which leads me to believe there might be another problem. All three of them have spider mites on them, I’m treating that by spraying a mixture of water, green soap and neem oil on them.
    Now for the third plant, the LSD strain, the leaves seem to be yellowing too and almost no growth over the past couple days. Does anyone know what’s going on with my plants?
    Thanks in advance!

Have you pH'ed your water? How big are the pots with the 2 tall plants in them? They could be rootbound and wanting more room? What are you feeding them?

Comment

• unattendedbag
      unattendedbag commented
      Editing a comment
      I just measured the PH of the water and it’s 7. Googled a bit and it said for OG Kush it needs to be around 5.5-6, so I’ll buy something that lowers the PH.
      I just repotted the taller plants so that can’t be the problem. I added some pokon magnesium “balls” along with some crushed up egg shells for the calcium.

Could easily be the spider mite problem and the ratio of the spray solution you are using. Maybe to much neem oil or green soap.
    But as mentioned above- a little more info about your setup would be nice.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• unattendedbag
      unattendedbag commented
      Editing a comment
      Hm, the ratio could be the problem with the smaller plant, what ratio is recommended?

If you have a spider mite problem my suggestion would be to remove the the most severely damaged leaves and continue your neem oil and soap regimen. Get the leaves you remove as far away from the plants as you can. I would also keep them away from each other as much as possible. Spider mites are devastating to developing plants and cause them to languish in a state of continuous poor health. Hopefully you can get the issue under control before flower takes place. Good luck -

Comment

For spidermites use 91% ISO 50/50 with water, spray the under side then the top and soak them good! The alcohol kills the adults on contact, but not the eggs, so respray every 2 days for at least 3 treatments (to kill the hatch) then watch for them to come back. Captain Jacks Dead Bug or Spinosad are good also (cost more), and 1500 ladybugs for outside grows will do way more than all these sprays together!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X