Good odds from bag seeds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good odds from bag seeds?

Based on advice from people here and the internet this appears to be a female. If this is true.... 5 of my 6 plants I germinated from random seeds are female. What are these odds???? Am I lucky? I’m going to start flowering on july12, I have indoor pot miracle grow(I know y’all hate it) when should I add nutes and what kind if any? Please help!!
    Attached Files

I'm on my first grow and had 5 of 5 bag seeds that were female too. Probably both a little luck and taking care not to stress the girls out much

Comment

Females from bag seed is not a surprise, many are made by the stray hermie. The problem I had was 6 out of 6 hermied, I tossed all the seed to the chickens

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        True. Most bag seeds are feminized.

Howdy jb4point0, The odds of any one seed from a plant on whether it's male or female is 50/50. My understanding of the term 'bag seed' is the seeds found in a bag of street weed, or naturally produced weed. Stressing a female plant (light, heat, or others forms of stress) can cause it to produce viable female seeds (nanners). Feminized seeds are produced bt treating the buds with colloidal silver, from what I have read.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Lots of big words! Thanks for the support guys n gals

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X