Polar extremes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polar extremes

I dropped these 2 Lemon Skunk autos last night. One's still floating like a bobber & the other- which hit the bottom 1st thing- has her taproot showin!! Crazy shit- thought I'd share.

ive started using a plastic golf tee to holdem under water has worked pretty good vs playin hokey pokey til they sink
    If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! Does that bring your germ rate up? So far it appears to me that if they don't sink in 12hrs or so they don't sprout either.

• Dieselgrower
      Dieselgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      ive had 1 not open. but usually in 24hr theyre cracked at least, and I plant em

If there is one thing the history of evolution has taught us it's that life will not be contained. Life breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh… well, there it is.
    I'm simply saying that life, uh… finds a way.
    -Dr. Ian Malcolm (Aka Jeff Goldblum)
    From jurassic Park 1993
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I dropped a replacement for the floater- it sunk in 3hrs & had a white bump when I buried it this mornin.
      I know you ain't in it for the cudos Amigo but I gotta give a shout out! FunkyButtLovin breeds some aggressively viable seeds!!

Comment

• Dieselgrower
        Dieselgrower commented
        Editing a comment
        totally agree!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X