First post ever ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First post ever ever

I'm looking at 18,100 topics on this forum. How far back can we go to view them?
    Perhaps SiriusFourside ?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

I'm curious.
    What WAS the 1st post ever?

Comment

You can't go back farther than 20 pages; it's kind of a limitation in the Vbulletin software. Back in the day, you could access every post ever made if you went backward one page at a time. But the more posts we got, the slower the forum became until every page took too long to load. 20 seems to be a good balance between forum speed and recent history. It's another reason we newer forum software, but our massive database makes us hesitant to change.

It's not a fantastic option, but the advanced search lets you go back pretty far. I used it to find the answer to JDU's question though I admit the UI didn't make it easy. Here's the first post ever from 9/4/2016: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...onic-nutrients

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        In the main window where all the topics are you can click on filters and select date and then ascending and you can see all the 2016 pots

Never heard but two of those folks. The first banned person is there. For some reason I was looking for 20 and 30 year old posts. Maybe Herer or Rosenthal stopped by. Mention of a landrace strain that has since been forgot. History. Maybe I was looking for deep history.
      How does a person get the word out about a weed growing website and keep the riff-raff out? Rhetorically speaking.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Charge money to join - or for each post

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Then you would have people grow bad crops and demand their money back for not getting the correct information. People are poo-poo heads like that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X