Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 13 Auto from seed. Feeling small, or maybe I'm just impatient. Help me decide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 13 Auto from seed. Feeling small, or maybe I'm just impatient. Help me decide.

Here's a photo. First grow, in case it wasn't obvious. I know Autoflowers start off a little small but this seems too small, especially the stunted one on the back right.

I'm following this Growweedeasy guide to a T, except I have a VIPARSPECTRA 600W (250w actual) LED light. It's currently running 18/6 at a little less than 2 feet from the plants. Medium is coco and following this nute schedule (PDF) and regulating PH before each watering. Temps in the low 70s, RH in the low 50s.

Be more patient or do I need to switch something up?

Be more patient - little plants are filling their roots into their pots.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hello and welcome to the grow forum GWE Is that straight coco in the pots? I run Vipars i keep the seedlings 30" or more but your instructions may differ? Yes the first 2wks are slow then seems like they take off if all is correct with the environment.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

For Day 12, they way to small, easy to stunt babies from to much water, which is my guess Whats been happening.
        Young plants can't stand to much water, they need oxygen.
        On my seedlings all i use is a couple of spoonfuls of water, just to keep damp.
        12day autos, should be larger, don't use much water,
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

They look small yes, but a good thing is they are still "healthy" (Not wilting). Just keep up eith them and don't over water. Someone told me on here that sometimes too much attention is a bad thing, so keep an eye out just not too close.
          Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
          300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
          Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
          FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Thanks for the feedback y'all. I added some perlite to the coco and I do think overwatering is the issue here. The plants have already rooted out of the rooter I started them in, and the coco was still very damp below the first inch or two. I'm going to let them dry out a bit before adding any more water and hope for the best.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X