Love GWE but?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love GWE but?

So there really is no issue here. I love GWE som much I always find myself checking in multiple times a day. So what I’m going to try to do is stay away for a while. I will try to focus more on reading books about growing and about what the plant knows/wants also how to build up my soil to perform better or to it’s full potential. Also lately the same questions keep getting asked and even if I wanted to help I can’t. Because it’s the same old issues I got away from like having to ph, check run off, etc. All the things that come with using bottled nutrients. Since I’m still learning myself and with this style of growing I really can’t help or get any help from anyone here because once again it’s mostly bottle nutrient growers I will focus on learning this style and in the future I’m sure there will be more growers doing similar things then maybe I can get help or help someone else. Peace and love to all of y’all and I’ll be lurking in the background for sure just not as much I hope. GWE is my main phone addiction lol. Crazy.

Cali I can relate to a lot of your feelings. I believe the bottom line is that each grower has to do all the figuring out about what works best in his or her growing conditions and choices. There are some organic growers on here-- PaganRich is one and I can't think of any others at the moment. But please post pics of your plants and don't disappear completely. And if the newbies drive you crazy because they don't look up the most basic shit for themselves..... just ignore them. You're under no obligation to respond to anyone. peace out!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I watched weed grow in cow manure and dirt, along side of the road (Ditch weed was awesome) and cut my teeth growing in "Dirt". Currently growing in a DWC system and enjoying the learning curve. I think organic growing is in the future.
      Today the diagnostic information, the different methods of training etc is my primary reason for being here. Along with meeting some awesome folks.
      Double posting questions is a pia, alltatup :-) and I try to attach an informative link when I do answer questions.
      My ramble point being, lurk and hangout jump in when your ready to show us your new organic grow!
      Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Yeah, Cali it's your thing, do what you wanna do.

I can't tell you who to sock it to.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Yeah, it's a bit of a drag when people join, ask a few questions and never come back. Thank goodness for the former noobs who stick around to help others after they get what they needed here.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Well dont stay away Cali, im sure you have some knowledge to share with the forum. Agreed, i dont comment on anything i have no experience with..i'll leave that to the people who know. I am starting to have second thoughts with soil grows...My first attempt was soil and it went well, thought i'd change to coco cause thats seems to be the norm. Second grow/coco also went well, more work and expense tho. 3rd grow same, This grow i have 8 in coco indoors and 1 started same time outdoors, in composted soil from the bottom of my compost pile..watered with rain water only. She is a freaking monster..lol. 1-2" of vertical growth per day. Granted i have to move it around the yard on a fridge cart all day to find some decent sunlight. not sure how long im going to be able to keep that up tho. haha
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
            Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
            Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
              UndergroundFarmer commented
              Editing a comment
              If I had seven fingers per hand and a spread like that I'd take up piano.

Newbes can be a pita but every now and then one of them asks a question that starts a debate here and the debates give great ideas ,Hey Cali you helped me with the soil amendments so you can be helpful to old growers and new ones .I take it day by day some days I might be here typing away for an hour or so then others days I'm in and out ,I only get on the forum on our desk top com. and we live on second floor so its 2 flights of stairs ,so that takes care of getting on to many times a day lol
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

It's OK Cali unfortunately we the people can only lend a hand for so long then it's up to that person. But man some days are like kindergarden kids in here, i take off when i see to many newbies in from who knows where same ol same ol repetive questions with the answers plainly written in front of them or BS game players. It's just a matter of who i choose to deal with anymore part of the online social networks game.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I just try to be the member I wish was around when I joined in and had a bunch of questions. I don’t really get much info out of here because it’s for beginners looking for help. What I really enjoy is being part of a community, having people to talk about growing, checking out other people grows and experiences, and sharing some of my stuff. Basically I hang around cause I like the people here and the good vibes. You’ve been around enough to know all this, if you want some info about something or new challenges I think I can help you out much love my friend

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
                  RagWeedDWC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Could not agree more.

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  well said

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X