Any thoughts on this plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any thoughts on this plant

Wondering if anybody could cast some judgement on my plant. Its a bubble kush auto. About 9 weeks old. Started it outside and moved to a tent after about 8 weeks. Had to supercrop the top at that stage to make it fit due to limited height. Most of the leaves went lime green and just dont look great, buds very slow to fill out. It's in a fine big pot, at least 5 gal, plagron batmix soil. Not just now, she was always very slow to drink. Watering only every 5 or 6 days. Only started feeding after about 5 weeks so surely has not been over done as I could almost count on one hand thr number of watering since then. Any thoughts?

Well heck is it only on the cropped branches or the whole plant? She maybe just doing her late bloom drain on the plant nutes through her leaf. Using up what food she has within her. I think she wants more N.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Cal mag or epsom salt may help. Looks like it needs magnesium and nitrogen
      If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Growed it a couple of times, was actually pretty happy for the harvest every time.
        If it have these colors now, I think maybe you should feed her a little more.
        can you attach more pictures of the plant ? And of the whole plant is possible?
        if she have been outdoors the most of it life, it can be the cause it’s slower development. Autos outside tend to go a month longer than inside autos.
        But what type of climate do you have where you are?
        more pictures would help
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Thanks for the comments, I'll go heavier on the nutrients tomorrow. The issue is everywhere not just the autocrop part.

Another pic attached, it actually looks better in the pic than it does for real. Buds are there but growing at a snail's pace

Comment

Sorry, when I say outdoors I mean greenhouse. Climate not very hot where I am mid teens some days but hotter periods too. Even when growing out there it struck me how little I needed to water it, not that I have much to go off but 5 or 6 days seems a lot.

Comment

This plant seems to be stuck. Not much changing, buds were the same size a week ago!

Comment

What are your ph levels ?
                You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

That I dont know. I got a ph meter today for the water not the soil. I put in the veg fertiliser to the water I had been giving it and the ph was 8 which i just read is too high. So maybe that's it. Added some bloom and it went down to 6.5 so used it. Perhaps a flush with plain water next? Thanks for any info.

Comment

Wouldnt it be better to try flushing before raising the nuts? ik its in flowering and you probbly are 100x more expert than me..
                    But i would flush in correct ph and let it dry before going for nut problems..

Sorry, dont hate me, i am a newbie!
                    Last edited by Alik92; 06-18-2020, 02:18 PM.

Comment

So you gave it both veg and bloom nutes in one feeding ?
                      yes 8 is too high.
                      A flush with plain water at level 6,3-6,5 will be good.
                      And then a feed after with some cal mag and bloom nutes.
                      what type of lightning are you using in the tent ?

Comment

Thanks. Gave it the two nutrients as it was suggested the plant was lacking nitrogen so didn't want all bloom. Didn't give it full dose of each though.

Ill get some cal mag, but what about the nitrogen then, seems lacking in something. Got ph down now too if I need it. Even though I notice the bloom I have brings down the ph anyway.

Its ten weeks old now so not sure what's left, cant see those buds taking off at this stage but who knows. Want the learn from whatever went wrong though.

Using spider farmer 1000 lights

Comment

Well you stunned it somehow.
                          it could also be from the PH fluctuations it’s showing symptoms of deficiencies l, because some nutrients are locked out.

Comment

Got the Cal mag. Will flush with clean water, leave it dry out. Then use cal mag and bloom and hope for the best

Comment

Check the pH of your water

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X