No announcement yet.

Any thoughts on this plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be doing that from now on thanks. Hopefully this will stop me ruining more plants!

Comment

Hi Again. Here is another plant I have on the go I would love to get some opinions on. Have tried LST on this one and so far so good. Shes northern lights auto about 7 weeks old or so. Although all looks well, and I have only fed it twice so far, It's been like 6 days since i watered her and checking in now the soil is still damp on top and pot is not light yet. I could let it go another couple of days no problem.

Is this normal? Should i be worried shes not drinking although still growing? For background it's in Plagron bat mix straight growing in a greenhouse, pot has drainage holes.

This shit is seriously confusing! First time I grew something it was a bag seed that I threw in a pot with cheap compost, hardly looked after it. Fed it just a handful of times and yielded many oz. Now I'm trying to do it right and getting it wrong!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        It's OK man your doing fine it's hard first few grow to kinda get a idea how to read the plants changes and we all need advise still. Are you getting any run off out the bottom when you watered? She looks to be ready to begin flowering hence the lighter green centers. Yes she should be drinking but she looks healthy just droopy is the pot to small?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X