Need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Need some advice

Hey. I'm growing my first cannabis in my greenhouse, it's 2 months and 11 days old ( seeded on 4/20 ) it's green and healthy, growing quite well I'd say, what is the next stage and what do I have to do because I was told I have to cut off the top and some leaves but I'm not sure what to do ?

What have you read about topping or transplanting. Lots of info here in tutorials. Explain your strains please and what the plan is for rest of grow. Is it all outdoor?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

The strains are called biddy early and critical+ 2.0 autoflofering and our plan is just an experiment so we only want some simple cannabis to smoke, no cloning or other plans with it. Both plants are sativa and female and are planted in a greenhouse and they give great results indoors. Now they are 10 weeks and 3 days old so now I only need to know what to do ?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        That's pretty old for autos and not flowering guessing it's lack of light and temps need to be best at 75f-80f. So you are growing in a window and simple is what you got. Have you fed them? If this is what you want to do you need to feed them. What's in the soil?

So with cannabis this is what you can expect
      -Germination
      -Seedling
      -Vegatative
      -Flowering

You are in the vegatative stage, next stage is flowering. Read up on the flowering stage
      Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
      FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

If those are 6 weeks old, I'd say they may be photo's.
        Try some of the training methods described here: https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-training
        Experiment with a few on your plants.
        Growing is fun
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X