Edible recipes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edible recipes?

Hey guys, anyone here have advice/recipes for easy edibles? I'm thinking canna oil but I don't know what to infuse it with. And I was thinking of doing it in a crock pot if that's possible. Let me know what you guys think about it!
    Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
    Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Crepes infused with cannabis is fucking nice 😁.
    coco chocolate drink with infused cannabis in it😍
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Sounds great cap! I think I'm going to use it for pancakes this morning and get a good vibe going

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn’t know it was called pan cakes where you live. Just every where I travel it’s called crepes😂
        Where I come from we call it pancakes also 😆

I make these all the time out of trim. I use a full cup of water for softer gummies and easier handling of the hot mix. The powdered lecithin can be tough to find but don't skip it or the gummies will set with the oil on top.

Want to make your own infused edible gummies? It's easy with LĒVO. Follow our recipe on how to make edible gummies with infused oil from scratch!
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Tomorrow I make some BHO out of all my trim. And I’m fucking going to eat pancakes with BHO and a lots of ice cream 😍
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

You guys are hyping me up 😂 I just ate 3 of em. 24 g's in 1 cup of vegetable oil. Gonna be a good one 😬😂

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
          300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

I usually do RSO for my edibles. I fill up a plastic oral medication syringe I got for about $3 each time, usually pretty close to 2 tsp. Doesn't take a lot to make a batch of gummies or whatever else you want. I made some banana bread mini muffins that turned out pretty good. They were dangerous though because it was hard to stop with one. I also have been keeping a little of the alcohol mix (before boiling out the alcohol) and mixing about half glycerin in it for a tincture. You can put the tincture in anything too. I like to put it in my coffee mostly or other drinks but otherwise I usually take it straight. I've actually put it in people's beers for them too. Something about making edibles with BHO doesn't sound safe to me, probably the chemicals and possible left over residues. Made some BHO for the first time last week and it turned out pretty good but I'll stick to smoking that. Google is your friend when it comes to weed infused recipes, or even experiment on your own. GWE has a good gummy recipe, that's the one I use. I even found some fun molds on eBay for whatever I make. Whether you decide to follow a recipe or experiment, I am sure you won't be disappointed either way.
            Attached Files

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
              UndergroundFarmer commented
              Editing a comment
              I cruised Amazon a while looking at silicone candy molds then picked out the perfect ones. My wife uses the code word "Yoda" for eating a gummy now.

If you extract the rest of the butane gas in the oil, after making it. It’s totally safe. I just blend the BHO oil with some natural fat of some kind on a pan and then in the dough to the pan cakes.
            I like smoking it too. But my wife love eating to her high🤣.
            actually I’m right now in the preparation of making the oil. Running in my kitchen And setting all the things up for it

Comment

Those pancakes knocked me out for an entire day. Best sleep I ever got. 😂

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
              300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

I made the best oil ever today.
                I’m so looking forward to trying it in a couple of days😁

Comment

I don't know how to make BHO, but I need to learn how to make concentrates of aome type to utilize my trim and so on. It seems like an extensive process :/

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
                  300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
                    UndergroundFarmer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You could always buy a set of micron bags for sifting bubble hash like I'm going to with my four take-out boxes of trim sitting in the freezer.

BHO is easy, you just need an extraction tube, some premium butane, and at least one glass baking dish. I recommend 2 Pyrex dishes, one smaller and one big enough to fit the smaller one in with some extra room. CaptainWiese91 how do you finish purging your BHO? Do you just let it sit a few days or do you heat it up to help speed up the process? My first one I just used hot water and it took forever. The second time I used a pancake griddle and put the BHO on a piece of parchment paper once it thickened a little. Turned the griddle to about 190-200F and boiled it out while scraping it back into the center. Cut the time way down doing that for me. I also made the mistake of buying regular butane instead of premium. It still came out good but now I know where to get the good stuff locally so I'll be doing that when this butane is gone.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m making a vacuum box and taking alt the air and gas out of the oil. Or you can let it sit for about a week or so also.
                    I have the extraction tube over my silicone box, and my silicone box is swimming in boiling water, then all the butane going to vaporize at instant. Then in the vacuum box for the extraction of the last butane. I’m don’t know what butane I’m using here in Portugal - I just bought 4 cans

• dphipps1020
                    dphipps1020 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So basically what I did worked the same then sounds like, just without the vacuum. I just sped up the week long wait a little bit. The second batch I made is a really clear brown with very few bubbles. It's a little runny still but I think that's mostly because of the hot weather lately. It works great though with my nectar collector or my pen and tastes as good as if I got it at the dispensary.

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You live in Colorado right ?
                    Mine is sticky icky, but after a week or so, it’s like glass/crystal
                    If it taste good, you got a lot of terpenes with you, not bad 👍🏻
                    sometimes I take a cigarette and roll it in the BHO, just a morning cig😂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X