please help guys for brown spost on the leaf .. slow growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help guys for brown spost on the leaf .. slow growth

hello Guys my plants are 40 days from when i planted in the soil . they are femenized seed by dna genetic .ive got 2000 watt Led designed for growing faze and bloom . 5 days ago i gave the nitrogen (bio bizz grow) cuz some of my plants leaf were getting yellow and 1 week ago ive changed their pot to 8 gallon pot .my soil structure is clay soil and cocopit , perlite ,vermicompost . but they have brown spots in their leafs .. they are slow in vegging .. please help out and tell me your ideas whats wrong.

Also there some pests in my indoor room but ive fighted them with natural pesticides sprays .. now there are less of them in the room . but still some alphids or trips i guess are alive .
    Attached Files

What is the PH ?
    do you feed cal mag supplement?
    and this Happened after you started giving nutes?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

ph is 7 . i feed them tap water . we dont have calmag available here in our country but ive gave them something that is dupplicate of it . yea brown spots happend after giving nutes but i had yellow leaf on lower fans so i gave them nitrogen . i have no idea is it for the psts ? psts killer ? or nute problem .. so confused ...

Comment

How about this. I've gone through the same issue. CalMag was the solution.

Brown spots appearing on your lower leaves? See what cannabis leaves look like as a result of pH fluctuations and learn the solution!
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Weed131313
          Weed131313 commented
          Editing a comment
          we dont have Cal mag here is our country ....

• Weed131313
          Weed131313 commented
          Editing a comment
          bro i have 10 % of Clay beach in my soil do u think that can make the problem ?

How is the new growth? Looks like maybe burned from pesticides? If new growth is good your plants are fine. I don’t see any signs of thrips eating your leafs not sure what aphids look like or the damage they cause. If you have wormcastings add a top layer of it about an 1” thick and water it with in. Vermicompost is rich in calcium the castings are coated in it. That should doit and keep your ph in check if using bottled nutrients.

Comment

• Weed131313
          Weed131313 commented
          Editing a comment
          unfortunately calmag is not available in my country but i can use vermicompost ... also these are the photos with natural light.. i have 10% of beach clay in mt soil . it could cuase the problem ? i dont have the problem also with my new growth .. but lower leafs are getting destroyed ...
          Last edited by Weed131313; 06-13-2020, 09:21 PM.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          If you have a substitute to CalMag, give it a go.

Also pics in natural light would help a lot.

Comment

these are the photos with purple lights off ..
          Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Regular Epsom salts if you have any in your house.

IF you can't get Cal-Mag, you may be able to order some OR find an alternative that contains magnesium. Fox Farms and Advanced Nutrients sell this...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X