X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one bites the dust

the process of elimination to find that one beautiful female

Comment

Alas, cut down in his prime. I'm considering making my next seed buy all regulars of my absolute favorites so I can let a few healthy males mature alongside the girls to try and produce a quart jar of seed so I don't run out anytime soon. Skunk #1 is already in my seed bank. Ghost Train Haze is on the want list but it seems either Seedsman is out of stock or I'm out of funds.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• dphipps1020
        dphipps1020 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I think you're right, there's pretty much a Skunk everything. I don't know about a name, can't really shorten that one I don't think. Strawberry Lemon Ghost Train, not sure.

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        Fruity Spook? Spooky Fruit? Both parents would bring in some lemony smell for sure.
        I might just cross Skunk with Trainwreck (another GTH ancestor) and call it Strainwreck in honor of the tangled mess of varieties out there!

• dphipps1020
        dphipps1020 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I'm stumped. Spooky fruit reminds me of Juicy Fruit gum lol could work though

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X