No announcement yet.

My 1st Indoor Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice setup! I could be wrong but am I counting 20 plants? I had 9 plants in my 4x4 tent last grow and that was a squeeze! I have 7 in there now but that wasn't supposed to happen lol. Also I see two pots that have 2 seedlings in them? Your outdoor grow looked phenomenal so I'm sure you'll have good luck indoors
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• Corogold
      Corogold commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes to many plants i agree i just find it really hard to pull them out. I dont know if its greed or just the fact that i love and respect the plant to much to dispose of ahahaha. My plan is there 19/5 on light atmo and 2wk old autos and bigger ones clones i thort most autos should be done in next 8weeks max ? And then i switch 12/12 but i agree not enough room. Should i downsize . And do yous think they look okay. An thanks for kind words on me outdoor i appreciate ya comments

Looking good Corogold getting busy for alittle outdoor action ?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Corogold
      Corogold commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey soorbudgal im stoke to here ya getting ready or under way 4 outdoor i know dirts in ya blood im sure you will have a great outcome you always do. You got green magic i reakon love youre grows cant wait to see them underway

My leaves on auto seedlings have gone yellow leaves at bottom up so i believe my nutes were to strong for 2week old seedlings even my clones are very pale i was 1/4 recomendid stregth. Im growing in canns coco plus and feeding canna coco A+B and also adding canna rizotonic. Any feedback and ideas what i should do. I dont really want to rip them all out but poor ladys may have had to much of a rough start
    IO'D

Comment

What would yous do.
      IO'D

Comment

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't have a solution to the nute issue but would suggest do not give up. I had a photo plant started from seed in March. She was molested by the dog during transplant to her final indoor home. She looked real bad but I didn't want to just toss her out so I put her in the ground outdoors. She was uprooted by some varmint two days into her new digs. She's been through, 70mph winds, sub-freezing temps, bug issues, some nute issues, and now summertime heat but today she's over 4 feet tall, about as round as a whisky barrel, and her main stalk is almost two inches thick at the base. I topped her along the way because she was going to be a tall tree, literally. Like you, I respect these plants, so might I humbly suggest that you do not throw in the towel just yet?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200721_205732.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	430969Click image for larger version

Name:	20200721_205712.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	430970
      IO'D

Comment

Will guys and gals how are yous hope grows are all going well. I had a bit of a bad hold up on my production of my grow due to my inexperience ahaha. I had a bad yellowing of leaves i believe it was a ph issue due to i have corrected it and they have come bk to green i believe it could of been a copper issue due to the leaves have returned from yellow to green again so usaully once yellowed leaves become pale yellow they dont return green but mine have so although i do believe it was a copper issue i think it was faults of my ph inbalance and was not letting roots acess the feeding. Any feed bk an thorts on my terminolgy or pics. I know im well behind there a month now and should be more vibrant and big and busheir but the yellowing threw me right off track. The taller thiner plants are autos the the hst busheir plants are clones 19/6 lights atmo for all and its just to get the autos bk on track around 5wks the should be completed not great yeild i believe due to my errors. Buy once they finish il flick the 6 clones 12/12 lighting.
        IO'D

Comment

Please let me know what yous think.
          IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X