Dried out clones - need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Dried out clones - need help!

Context: Currently growing 4 clones in a nice indoor tent/setup. We have everything we need in terms of supplies and the growing conditions are right where they need to be. We have 2 blue cookie clones and 2 OG Kush clones that are about a foot tall.

Problem/Question: A couple of the clones dried out pretty bad in the sun before getting transfered to the current set up. Some of the leaves started to shrivel (not just curl) and turned a yellowish brown. I was curious if removing the shriveled leaves was a good idea or not and what the light cycle should be while they are still pretty small.

The light cycle 18/6, if you want them to continue on vegetative.
    And for the question about the leaves I think that maybe is better not to remove them, so they don't stress, but I am rookie, someone with more experience could tell you better. Also add a photo, so we can see your plants and it's easy to help you

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s a very good instinct. If the leaf is shriveling it’s because the plant is consuming what it can from it. Remove leaves once they’re dead to prevent diseases

High GroovyGrowth we love pictures but since you didn't post one and maybe your next post ( stick with this post don't make a new one ) I will say to leave it alone till you know it's back to growing green on top.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Could be many things. A more descriptive statement would be required to answer correctly.
      a few things come to mind right away. What is the ambient RH they are in? How were they cloned and when were they transplanted into the containers they are in? When you put them outside were they hardened to the UV light that comes with natural sunlight? What is the ph of the water/feed going into he container and coming out of the bottom?
      I go by when it turns brown cut it down.
      For Lights most choose 24 or 18 for indoors. But if these are going outdoors, it’s really best to match the natural daylight hours so as to not induce flowering too early in the grow season.
      looking forward to seeing Picts and reading a more detailed description about this issue. Thanks for sharing!
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

The plant will let you know when it is through with them. I've got a Blueberry in coco trying to get over nute shock right now. I've held off trimming anything that still has green left in it until new growth is well underway. The only ones I've removed are the ones that come off with a very slight tug.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X