Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to cloning...will it live...will it die..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to cloning...will it live...will it die..

So I wanted to try cloning haha! I don’t got a heat mat or that humidity dome. I just cut my stock I wanted & then immediately left them in water til I used the CloneX gel & then I planted them. And of course I knew they were gonna wilt. Well this has been 24 hours & they’re still green, soft & just yeah. Haha do you think they’ll survive? I’m letting nature take its course. I’ll spray & keep the medium moist. So yea just wanted to show y’all. Maybe a miracle will happen & they’ll continue to grow or come back from the zombie state! 😂😂
    Attached Files

spray the leaves too. thats how they will drink until roots appear.

Comment

• EmanO
      EmanO commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for that!!! I’ve seen people not use the heat mat & dome method! Like I’m pretty sure man made clones the hard way & they still made it 😂😂

Cut the top from a soda bottle to make a dome, dont use a heat mat the roots want to be cool.
    And to answer your question, yes!

Comment

• EmanO
      EmanO commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey man I appreciate that

I use plastic transparent bags to mantein the humidity, it works well for me, like three times in the day I spray the leaves and the plastic bag

Comment

When I clone cuttings, I will use a cut that has 2-3 nodes and trim the edges of the fan leaves.
      I use simple rockwool cubes( I grow in hydro) soaked in my nute solution, scrape the stem, and apply some rooting hormones.
      I place them in a tray over a small heating pad in my veg/mother tent. I have almost a 100% success rate and will have roots popping in about a week.
      Those cuts you are using are too big. Use smaller cuttings on your next attempt.
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• EmanO
        EmanO commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool I appreciate that. Had a friend tell me I used to big of a cut! But actually one is surviving somehow! It opens all the fan leaves & it’s peeking up! We had a good amount of rain & my house is super humid right now! So I’m hoping it keeps up!

in all honesty just start over man sorry
      R.I.P

Comment

• EmanO
        EmanO commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey man! Actually one is surviving it opened all the leaves up today. The other is still hanging on. But the one that opened up is super springy right now! So I’m routing for that one!

So today there is one that opened up the leaves & is not wilting! I’ve been pumping Primordial Solutions “Rootmentary” & it’s been showing signs of survival. We’ll post the pic once I feel it’s rooted

Comment

S.O.B!!! It made it fellas! I’ve had so much rain the last 2 days it’s super humid in my house these things are bouncing back HARD!!

Comment

is this a clone or it has roots?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            This is a clone he saved

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            See heading?

• EmanO
            EmanO commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol the comment you told me to toss them I actually saved them & bam BOTH of them survived and are springy! I don’t know if they got roots but they’re alive & thriving hard!

You can build an aeroponic cloner out of a small tote and PVC pipe. You'll have to buy a small water pump, neoprene collars and screw-in nozzles online or from a hydro store. You can also buy them ready-made but the good ones are way too expensive compared to DiY.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

sorry boys was stoned to the boned took to many cookies and smoked way to much then fd to much

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X