Female or male

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female or male

Hi guys. This is my plant. is it female? Thank you.

Too me it’s looks like big sacs on some of the pictures. And other pictures it looks like calyx’s. But I’m still leaning towards it’s a male,
    but I could be wrong. Definitely other people in here will also give their opinion 👍🏻
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

May be its hermaphrodite

Comment

Well i have to say its pretty fishy and a hard one to judge. If i were just looking and guessing i would have to say male or hermie!! But i have growed one that was female that looked exactly like yours. The 2 hairs coming out of the calyx has me leaning toward female! I would keep a close eye on it just to make sure!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Its Really a hard one

Yup - tough to call - I'm leaning towards boy - just another reason why I pay 10 bucks a seed for feminized.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Well if were mine i'd isolate it from the others give it more time it's sure looks male or toss it's just not worth pollen on your females if you got them.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Just watch those sacs.
            If you see some pistals poking out, you're good.
            If not, could be some balls.
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I believe it is a female and it has already been pollinated. The big fat calyxes appear to contain fertilized seeds and the white pistils have turned orange/ brown and shrived up. To test, pick off one of the fattest seed pods and see if there is an immature seed inside. No big loss if there us or isn’t but then you will know. When you find out let us know OK?
              If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                9fingerleafs commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree. Those are seeds in the preflowers. That tiny plant didn’t had time to make pollen. Those seeds have to be 4 weeks old. Another one of your plant is producing the pollen. That little plant got raped too young

Hi again guys. These are current photos. I think female.

Comment

Originally posted by Korn View Post
                I believe it is a female and it has already been pollinated. The big fat calyxes appear to contain fertilized seeds and the white pistils have turned orange/ brown and shrived up. To test, pick off one of the fattest seed pods and see if there is an immature seed inside. No big loss if there us or isn’t but then you will know. When you find out let us know OK?
                I did.

Comment

• Korn
                  Korn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for posting pictures. That is an immature seed from a female flower. Your plant was pollinated some how.

I think, it pollinated from hermaphrodite plant in other pot.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X