Stupid stuff done stoned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid stuff done stoned

Just what it means in the title...…..Last night we were watching " Queen of the South" Netflix tv. My hubby in one recliner me in another smoking a water bong with some OGkush/GSC I had mixed together to make a couple of doobies. I mean we get stoned off 1 doobie him and me. I been putting it into the bowl on the water pipe and taking hits threw the mouthpiece. Ya with me on this??…...so we are buzzed everything is slowwwwwed way down.

I light another doobie take a couple draws on it to get it going before I put it in the bowl and then it happens...…..I place the 1 1/4" rolled doobie ( gram I roll em fat ) into
    the friggin mouthpiece tube! Boom there she goes sliding down the S curve down into the bong water. LOL we just cracked up.

The End
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

SoOrbudgal...it's ironic that you're watching that particular show and having some smoke...but that doob sliding down the pipe
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Party Foul!!!! Haha.

Comment

SoOrbudgal They now have supervisors you can rent for old stoners who get really forgetful. They're called Nannies for CannaGrannies.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          That sounds like a business opportunity!!! I'm lucky my wife don't smoke. She takes good care of me. She laughs alot........I think it's mostly WITH me....😅

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          JDU It's that contact high, she loves it!!!!! ;-}

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
        Just what it means in the title...…..Last night we were watching " Queen of the South" Netflix tv. My hubby in one recliner me in another smoking a water bong with some OGkush/GSC I had mixed together to make a couple of doobies. I mean we get stoned off 1 doobie him and me. I been putting it into the bowl on the water pipe and taking hits threw the mouthpiece. Ya with me on this??…...so we are buzzed everything is slowwwwwed way down.

I light another doobie take a couple draws on it to get it going before I put it in the bowl and then it happens...…..I place the 1 1/4" rolled doobie ( gram I roll em fat ) into
        the friggin mouthpiece tube! Boom there she goes sliding down the S curve down into the bong water. LOL we just cracked up.

The End
        ...and here's me thinking you had to be 18yo on here

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Age gas nothin to do with spacing out or bein stoned enough to mess up. Hell- last night I had to shake my screen- I burned it clean- loaded a bowl- 1/2 way through I stirred it & got a mouth full of ashes on the nxt hit. Then I see the screen- ready to be set into the pipe. I sure felt smart lemme tell ya!!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          JDU Another good reason to vape!! ;-}

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          I need to find my charger but the weed cartridges kick my lungs ass.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1588220942563.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	415492
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• NickyChicks
          NickyChicks commented
          Editing a comment
          "ooh my turn again, don't mind if I do!"

Last week I watched a guy take his first turn on the bong and for what ever reason he tipped it on its side like a pipe and got a mouth full of month old well used bong water.... entertainment for the night. He didn't feel good the rest of the night though.
        Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
        sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
        4 plants currently under 500w
        2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
        GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
        Happy growing/consuming 🥴
        Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I change my water at least daily, sometimes several times a day. But get this, I know someone that turns the bong up and drinks that nasty shit out of it. I almost puked watching!

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Rwise Drinking the fucking bong water?😂😂 what the fuck?😄

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          That is freaking sick, bong water grows crap. Im with the wash once a day crowd, all the alcohol I have for bong and tool cleaning came in handy lately, but I still keep enough for cleaning.

a buddy has the most beautiful bong in the shape of a grusome skull...I'm nagging him to clean if but refuses, afraid it will be the death of him,
        even when he bought it very expensive, I asked how you gonna clean it ...? he shruggs

My 3rd R00R bong I loved deeply, nearly a meter(yard) long, I'm doing housework when the border police take a visit
        I take the bedding(Manchester?) and bong to the laundry machine(in my house) with cop following I absent mindly put bedding and bong in the washing machine
        Let her rip as we drink beers on the patio, they go.. I check the laundry ....(not so funny) ..lol

My hints on Bongs
        Always buy the cheapest, clean daily if you can't keep a slice of Lemon in the water

please before parting with cash ask How to Clean?

Click image for larger version

Name:	180px-Pulmonary_aspergillosis_%282%29_invasive_type.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	415602
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergillosis from the mold of a dirty bong

Comment

• NickyChicks
          NickyChicks commented
          Editing a comment
          I like my ash catcher, it definitely helps keep the bong much cleaner. Glass is so great, as long as you don't break it! Maybe skip the spin cycle 🤣

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          vostok You CAN like comments! Click on the commenter's name and you will go to a list of their most recent comments. Lower right of each comment: you can like.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          vostok By jove, I think you've got it!!!

@Jordann
        Not every day but I change the water weekly and iso monthly.

Changing the ISO Monthly please Explain..?

ISO won't last a month in my bong besides I'd be serious drunk on the ISO

I won't need weed ...lol

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Fire Ball? Isn't that what space x uses for fuel? I clean my clippers with it, gives them a nice Cinnamon smell

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Always be yourself.
          Unless you can be the Fireball Dragon- Then always be the Fireball Dragon.

But Cinnerator is better- 91.1 proof!!! Nice burn with a nice hot kick.

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          vostok He meant he changes the water weekly & cleans with iso every month lol

Crushed ice & a shitload of table salt will make em sparkle. Swirl it around just like you do a coffee pot.

Comment

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Been there I still prefer 90 proof. Salt if I'm stuck. Or some joints.

Jordann thank you i'll take a Buffalo's Trace & ginger ale

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

I learned the hard way, never mix nutrients while stoned..... I will just leave it at that :-)
          Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
          A tale of two seeds
          Batter Up Sour Deisel
          Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
          New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
          Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey RagWeedDWC I remember you sayin something about that LOL. Saw where Mike Jordon's team caught a big blue 443lbs. Man what a fun day to be out there How ya doing?

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            We are headed to Jacksonville now to prefish, our boater released two, it is beautiful now that the storm has laid down.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Funny, I have trouble mxing nutes unless I'm high...

alltatup I can't LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

I've luckily forgotten most of the really stupid stuff that I've done. I do remember a story my mom told me about my stepdad trying to drive home from a party where weed and whiskey were abundant. It was in the wee hours on a windy dirt road in northeastern Oklahoma. He looked at the speedometer in amazement and said "Wow!! A hundred miles an hour!!!" Mom was sober and for the life of me I don't know why she didn't grab the keys earlier. She looked at him and said "That's TEN miles an hour!! Stop the car now."
            Coconut Grove
            4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
            4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
            32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
            Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Anyone use vapcap? Well let’s just say I put the wrong end on my lips after heating it with the torch. Wow. But still funny.

Comment

• Jordann
                Jordann commented
                Editing a comment
                Worst I've done is put a joint or cigarette in my mouth the wrong way. It's a wake up call.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X