Black Domina Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Domina Review

Sorry guys, I have been working like a slave, and no time to post. For the record, Black Domina is the BEST nighttime medicine I've EVER had! Seriously, a few hits and it's nighty night. Absolutely what the doctor ordered. Fortunately I have a ew clones growing! I HIGHLY recommend!
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Much thanks purpleman just what we needed to hear. Peace and good growing
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Woah, hey-now! I just ordered Black Domino from MSNL. Show me yours, I'll show you mine. After this grow finishes, and the BD ripens. That's when I'll show you mine.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        OK Gingerbeard I will take a photo of my seed pkg and then i'll keep you posted on the stages. I got 2 photo seedlings going under the t-5 now they are waiting in line so may as well toss 1 seed of the domina in the mix. I'm going to germinate her tomorrow morning may get a sprout root by fri.?

You're making me wish I hadn't gotten "substituted" on my freebies. BD was supposed to be in my last shipment.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

I'm talking Black Domino. Not Black Domina. Yeah? MSNL has Black Domino. Doesn't say anything about the lineage but I'm going to make asses of us all when I assume it has something to do with Domino.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I think the Black Domino seeds are from self-pollinated clones. Check this out: https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info..._Only_Strains/

I found this site looking for info on clone-only strains. As if the term "strain" is applicable. The word "strain" implies there is some sort of gene pool with male and female plants and slightly different phenotypes. I always thought it would be better to call them clone-only varieties or simply cuts.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

I have issue with 'Hybrid' UndergroundFarmer . If'n it ain't a landrace, it's a hybrid.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
              UndergroundFarmer commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed. In fact, landraces are probably the only strains deserving of being referred to as proper strains. So in terms of decreasing gene pool depth I suppose it should go Landrace, Hybrid then Cut.

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Whatever strain I grow is an OG since I can see a good sliver of the ocean, about a mile and a half away, from my grow tent. My Black Domino will be the first known BDOG. HA! B-dog!!! I get it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X