WHAT to expect? mistook photos for auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT to expect? mistook photos for auto

I accendentaly mistook photo for autos and I have had them in veg since January. the plant is about 51 inch now.
    what is to expect now when I corrected the lighting schedule to 12/12 ?

Throw in the pics, this I wanna see😁.
    I guess you can expect a huge plant ?

what is the pot size ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

Comment

i think it is a 10 liter pot? you do the math if you don't know what that is i galons =) i hope it wount get to fudking bigg

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m from Europe, so no problem
          πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ»

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL sorry for laughing it's gonna stretch in flower. I defoliate the shit out of it super crop branches. Is that a birds nest I see in the center of the plant? Hey i'm just messing with you we all have mixed up grows. Next time if that " auto " don't flower by at the most 2months you'll know its a photo. Your gonna get a lot of weed if you can finish her and you can but it's gonna take a little work. Lots of folks will help here.

Shit some stems it have πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»
        I would transplant it to a bigger pot. 18-25 liters, then defoliate the plant, switch to flowering 12/12 schedule. And then defoliate again in the first weeks of flower.
        and maybe hope you don’t put grow your closet, which I think you might gonna do πŸ€”πŸ€”
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

then i will go to the store tomorrow and get a bigger bucket
          how mutch of the fan leaves should i get rid off?
          perhaps i should consider a bigger space to grow in ?

and i should say the first reason i did not react to the fact that i was growing a photo is because i almost killed the plant due to nut burn BIG time.
          so i thought a well it come around

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            What strain is that ?
            Bigger pots - bigger buds.
            I don’t know how much it will stretch but I have a feeling it’s to small for the grow room when it starts to flower.
            So all the buds site or most of them are exposed to the light.
            If you go to the site and read some defoliation torturials. You can’t go wrong with it

• cartmemes
            cartmemes commented
            Editing a comment
            it is a Nordic Jack
            then i will HIT the books as they say and learn more about defoliation!

CaptainWiese91 is right, you’re gonna need a bigger pot. Much bigger! On a positive note, it seems to be a Indica so it won’t get as big. Still, it’ll get f’ng huge when you switch it and will out grow that space in no time. If you can move it outside it’ll grow to the size of a tree by fall lol If you’re growing indoors put it somewhere with as much overhead room as possible and use a light that it can get reasonably close to. If you need to cut it in 1/2 it won’t hurt anything as far as flowering, you’ll just get less bud. Judging by the pic there hasn’t been much training so you may benefit from a good chop before flowering. Get a good even canopy of buds instead of the colas at the top. Post future pics please! Want to see how this monster turns out

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            You could definitely top that thing deep & clone it. You could have 2 plants bigger'n some of us send into flower by the time the clone is stable & ready to flip. Supercrop & LST them & you' should smoke for mos. !!!! Putting it outside would be epic too. But I'd put her in the ground.
            I too wanna see pics along the way- however you decide to finish her off!!
            Last edited by JDU; 06-10-2020, 02:41 PM.

• cartmemes
            cartmemes commented
            Editing a comment
            The Sad thing is i Don’t think it would survive where i live (outside)😭 i thought About Coloning but then i have to order rooting gel? And roockwool?

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't use rock wool. Anyplace that has nursery supplies will have rooting plugs & cloning hormone. & they aren't expensive. You can find several almost foolproof methods to clone in the thread "Clone along" by Woodsman67

No shit CaptainWiese91 folks dream of these LOL
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Comment

• cartmemes
              cartmemes commented
              Editing a comment
              like you see in the pic nr 2 do you thing it would be good if i cut it down do abouth where i have my hand?
              so it is some what even when the shit show starts ? =)
              im gona take out most of the small fan leaves later today and then do a update so you guys can say what you think!

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea of course you can.
              The plant looks happy, so why not. Remember the transplant to a bigger pot also πŸ™πŸ»

Sure does look real healthy and these photo periods are a tough plant as you know by now. Go for it we are cheering for you
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

lol πŸ˜‚ Damn!!!
              super Veg !!!
              That thing is going to give you so much marijuana I don’t know though your room when you going to flower that plants going to get at least two sizes bigger might have to start pulling it down interesting unless your roof can go higher good job though you’re a Veg master
              420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
              Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
              2 Lemon Skunk Plants
              (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
              CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock πŸ”

Comment

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                  CaptainWiese91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Easy done. You still have 2-3 weeks before it starts to get to big for it then 😁

• cartmemes
                  cartmemes commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well then i have some thing to do on my vacation !! Builder Bob on the Wayne 🀣

• CaptainWiese91
                  CaptainWiese91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are occupied πŸ˜†βœŒπŸ»

Now i think i might have a problem . The lower leavs and a bit upp in the plant is dying 😬😬

Comment

Hi there !

Are u sure it's an auto ?? u said it u have in VEG since January, that would be almost impossible cause Auto don't care about the light schedual u give them, she would have flowerd by now..

one love !

Comment

• cartmemes
                    cartmemes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought is was a auto . I know now its a photo πŸ‘Œ

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OportoGWE did you read all the post?

@SoOrbudgal chill bro, english is not my 1st language, may have missunderstood something there! just trying to help like everybody else

One love!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X