Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korn
    replied
    You have a nice harvest coming up. Why not harvest one bud a week, dry it, try it and take some notes so you can experience the changes as the bud matures. Some folks like clear trichomes some like more cloudy or even amber. I prefer mostly cloudy going to amber.

Leave a comment:

• Korn
    commented on 's reply
    paolo31798 google “clear, cloudy, and amber trichomes” then go to images. There are lots of pictures and you can see the differences

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    It's a sativa, photo and it's been around 50 days in flowering, but for 8 of them the plant was left unattended, so the growth may be delayed.

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    I did buy one, but it's hard for me to understand whether the trichomes are clear or cloudy

• Korn
    replied
    Are these Sativas? Photos or Autos? How long in flowering? What strain?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    paolo31798 have you purchased a jewelers loupe to see the trichomes under magnification? It's a great tool to learn ripness with they are cheap.

Leave a comment:

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    Understood, thank you so much for the clarifications !

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    You don’t have to reduce airflow because you are not having issues with it. Only remember pistils wil gobrown because of wind. Not because the flower it’s ready. The trichomes are still very clear and immature

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    I do have lots of airflow, should i consider lowering it? Are the trichomes clear or cloudy atm?
    Thank you for the reply

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    the trichomes are not mature, the overall structure seems fairly ready, my best guess is you have lots of airflow and the pistils browned a bit early but you should wait until the trichomes are ready

Leave a comment:

• paolo31798
    started a topic Help - Ready?

Help - Ready?

I’m finding it hard to judge the readiness of my plant, what do you guys think?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X