Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Sounded in my head like a dramatic Italian movie.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Sounds great paolo31798 wishing you well and good luck with the flushing and harvest.

Leave a comment:

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    I will definitely get that picture! I can post some of the trichomes too. I would like for the effect to be more uplifting and energizing rather than couchlock, so I assume that I don't have to let too many trichomes get amber. It's an Amnesia Fast, I've bought the seeds on Seedsman. The only thing that I've been using so far are Neptune's fish and seaweed fertilizer and in the past two weeks some tiger bloom. I'll start just feeding with water from now! Thank you for the help

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    I will do that then, thank you!

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    oh yeah that's what I was meaning lol Thanks again

• Jordann
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like a easy way to have the plants trim themselves 😉

• Korn
    replied
    Flush paolo flush! Just water with no nutrients.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Get a picture of a bud as close as you can in a week. How do you like the effect to be paolo31798 do you know what sativa strain it is? The name? Most folks will flush their plants if they use chemicals non organic blooming nutes. I will use unsulfured old gramas molasses 2 tablespoons per gal. don't sweat it if more falls in the water. That's the flush I use indoors and outdoors. If you don't use bloom ferts the last 2wks just run what ever it takes till you see runoff. I really starve my plants of food except for water and molasses my leaves turn yellow,brown curl up almost fall off them self.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    yes I think you could, but more than a flush I would just water with no nutrients from now on

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    Do you think I should start flushing?

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    Should I start flushing?

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    Also should I start flushing?

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    Then I guess I'll just have to wait as tomorrow will be day 1 of week 9 (or day 7 of week 8, lost count xD). I'll post an update in a week and see what you guys think. I really appreciate the help btw

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    I hope I have a good harvest coming up haha! I have no idea what to expect yield wise tho. I might try to do that, but you guys have been telling me that the trichomes still look very immature and clear, so I might wait before some turn cloudy. I'll keep you updated

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well paolo31798 as you may of heard from others these sativas may take 10-12wks just for flowering. I'm unable to help without a very close shot but by looking at the leaf they are so nice and green no spotting or fade on the leaf nothing looks leaf wise like it's near the end but looking at the trichomes. I also have 2 loupes one that has a light one does not I study the bud by clipping a piece off and just looking best I can do. Wish I could help more but this is how we all gotta learn.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X