• Time
  • Show
Clear All

different twins

Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20200605_20_18_58_Pro.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	413672strawnana, both from seed, working on 3 weeks vegging, just started feeding 1/2 strength nutes, why the difference & what causes it? thanks in advance

The smaller on the left looks overwatered. Maybe less drainage capabilities in the container. Just a guess.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Agree with toker1, you can almost see the water in the leaves🤔
      even if it’s the same strain - they don’t always have the same needs.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

That's 3 yeses for over watering. Easy fix she'll bounce back remember the look of leaf it's a lesson
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Pick the pots up, if they are heavy hold off with the water, wait until the pots lighten up.

Comment

Bluzman They aren't actually twins (like clones from a mother plant would be); they're more like siblings. You will see great variability growing two or more of the same strain; I see it all the time. It's like you never can be sure what you're gonna get.

Sometimes we get shit seeds, too, and you get a stunted plant. So it's not necessarily the grower's fault.

And then there are water and other problems that can cause stunting. It will be interesting to see how she grows, but let her recover full strength before you do anything to her like train or defoliate. She's in a weakend state right now.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

thanks for the advice! the one on the left has been like that since the shell came off. she has never developed full leaves. both plants have been watered twice, nutes once(1/2 strength) & cal/mag once(1/2 strength) hope it's like alltatup says "shit seeds". Not that I'm an expert, but I've never seen anything like this. I'll keep you posted, thanx again

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                You're welcome!! Since the other plant is doing great, I would chalk it up to a runty seed. But she still might give you some good bud. I look forward to seeing how she does!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X