Fertiliser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Fertiliser

I have a 7 week old LSD that I inly gave fertiliser 3 times. Twice with the low N and third time with 25:0 N.
    i was told that Miracle grow is not good for my plant, after I bought it of course, so I when out and got another brand, but still not sure.
    please have a look at my pics and tell me what I should feed my plant at this stage? And if it is healthy generally?
    any feedback will be most appreciated.
    and if anyone spots an issue please let me know, as this is my first successful grow Ever!
    Attached Files

Miracle grow ain't good for many reasons

1: Being it come with its own crappy unknown nutes, not good if you intend to add cannabis nutes later in veg even bud

2: Miracle Grow is owned by Scotts who in turn is owned by Monsanto ('nuf said)

good luck

Comment

• Sam187
      Sam187 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the advice Vostok. Many people share your opinion, with the exception of a few who say MG is fine to use.
      I will stay clear of MG and give it to my pot plants.
      This is my first successful grow and I am lost on what to give it. I ended up giving it the 25.0 N when I watered it this morning, but I know I need to change, but not sure what!

How about phostrogen? The picture with orange and black writing is the nutrition value. Can I use it or do I need to look for something more suitable.
      You also said if I want to ad cannabis nutrients later,, I don’t know what to add. Can you advise?
      Thank you for your feedback

No on the MG. Yes weed will grow in it but too many reasons not to use it. Get good dirt and pic a nutrient lineup and follow their feeding schedule, starting at half-strength. Those pics of the leaves look like you have bugs. Check the underside with a loupe.
    Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

• Sam187
      Sam187 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your advice.
      Many people avoid MG. I will also.
      What about Phostrogen ( in pic ) nutrition value in picture with orange and black.
      I am lost on what to gibe my plant at 8 weeks. I can’t walk in to a garden centre and ask for cannabis fertiliser! Lol
      Is there anything in the pics I can use? Or do I need to go out and look for something more suited?

You are spot on with the bug diagnostics. I made separate post and was told I may have thirp, so I looked it up and it is my issue.

vostok great point on the Monsanto owning them also Monsanto has part of GH one of the many reasons I ran away from Bottled chemicals. They say GH Nothing to do with Monsanto but I’m sure Monsanto won’t admit his chemicals have anything to do with Cancers. I don’t know maybe I’m extra paranoid but I rather be safe than sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
      vostok great point on the Monsanto owning them also Monsanto has part of GH one of the many reasons I ran away from Bottled chemicals. They say GH Nothing to do with Monsanto but I’m sure Monsanto won’t admit his chemicals have anything to do with Cancers. I don’t know maybe I’m extra paranoid but I rather be safe than sorry.
      I agree, some place is a chart of ownership that at the time Monsanto was so very proud,
      indeed Monsanto now owned by Bayer, the very same who sold lots of gas to the Nazis during WW2.

I mean who else would buy such a concern...tho I admit Monsanto has cleaned up their act some since the takeover
      much to the shame of MAGA POTUS ..lol

it seems my use of Google translate is seen here as Hostile?

Comment

Just to be clear, Monsanto does not own Scotts.

The confusion comes from the fact that Scotts has the sole right to sell Monsanto's "Round-Up" pretty much everywhere in the world. But again, Monsanto does not own Scotts. I'm not defending either company, just saying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotts...le-Gro_Company

Comment

SiriusFourside cool thanks for clarifying that. I read that here somewhere and it wasn’t clear some people say yes some say no like you but I would trust your opinion just don’t trust company’s with very little to no transparency.

Comment

Sam, I'd say use what's available.
            Any fertilizer is better than NO fertilizer.
            In a pinch, I've used MG and some generic Wallyworld water-soluble.
            Both grew fine smoke.
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X