Just Joined...A Quick Hello To The Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Joined...A Quick Hello To The Community

So I just joined this forum today and I wanted to just say hello to everyone here. Glad I can be apart of the forum. Looking forward to helping however I can and get a nice little journal going for anyone who would want to follow along. I just dropped a nice round of seeds last week. I grow in DWC and soil perpetually. Like I said....a quick hello to everyone. Stay tuned!!!

Nice buds, SBG!! Welcome to the forum. How cool that you're set up for both soil and dwc. I grow strictly dwc, but I'd like to try soil sometime...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Weclome to the forum!

Almost had a heart attack thinking that these were the result of seeds planted one week ago, haha! Morning mind fog . Plants look beautiful. If I might ask, how big are these soil containers and how much true wattage are your lights running?

Comment

Nice, welcome to GWE.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Welcome. Great looking plants

Comment

Hello and welcome
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Welcome to GWE forum, Nice grow you have going.

Comment

Originally posted by katkootsharmoot View Post
                Weclome to the forum!

Almost had a heart attack thinking that these were the result of seeds planted one week ago, haha! Morning mind fog . Plants look beautiful. If I might ask, how big are these soil containers and how much true wattage are your lights running?
                I run everything in 5 gallon fabric pots or 5 gallon for DWC. In my 5x8 tent, currently, I am running just under 900 watts for the 5x8. But I have not moved my TS-3000 in there yet.

Comment

Thank you everyone for stopping in. I appreciate the welcome. I apologize as I am still learning how to navigate the site properly. I am looking to start a grow journal as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
                    Nice buds, SBG!! Welcome to the forum. How cool that you're set up for both soil and dwc. I grow strictly dwc, but I'd like to try soil sometime...
                    I started off in soil only. After the years went by, I figured it was time to try my hand at something else. So I bought a WaterFarm setup a few months back. The 1 plant alone filled my entire 3x3 tent with ease too. Now here I am lol..loving DWC!!!

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      DWC gives almost instant gratification because they can grow so fast under good conditions. I have two grow boxes, so it gets hard to get at the plants behind the front two. Sometimes I think of trying my hand at soil in the boxes; it sure would be nice to be able to take a plant out and train or defol it 360 degrees... :-}

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X