Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    DWC gives almost instant gratification because they can grow so fast under good conditions. I have two grow boxes, so it gets hard to get at the plants behind the front two. Sometimes I think of trying my hand at soil in the boxes; it sure would be nice to be able to take a plant out and train or defol it 360 degrees... :-}

• TheSadBadGrower
    replied
    Originally posted by alltatup View Post
    Nice buds, SBG!! Welcome to the forum. How cool that you're set up for both soil and dwc. I grow strictly dwc, but I'd like to try soil sometime...
    I started off in soil only. After the years went by, I figured it was time to try my hand at something else. So I bought a WaterFarm setup a few months back. The 1 plant alone filled my entire 3x3 tent with ease too. Now here I am lol..loving DWC!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheSadBadGrower
    replied
    Thank you everyone for stopping in. I appreciate the welcome. I apologize as I am still learning how to navigate the site properly. I am looking to start a grow journal as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• TheSadBadGrower
    replied
    Originally posted by katkootsharmoot View Post
    Weclome to the forum!

Almost had a heart attack thinking that these were the result of seeds planted one week ago, haha! Morning mind fog . Plants look beautiful. If I might ask, how big are these soil containers and how much true wattage are your lights running?
    I run everything in 5 gallon fabric pots or 5 gallon for DWC. In my 5x8 tent, currently, I am running just under 900 watts for the 5x8. But I have not moved my TS-3000 in there yet.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Welcome to GWE forum, Nice grow you have going.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hello and welcome

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    Welcome. Great looking plants

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Nice, welcome to GWE.

Leave a comment:

• katkootsharmoot
    replied
    Weclome to the forum!

Almost had a heart attack thinking that these were the result of seeds planted one week ago, haha! Morning mind fog . Plants look beautiful. If I might ask, how big are these soil containers and how much true wattage are your lights running?

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Nice buds, SBG!! Welcome to the forum. How cool that you're set up for both soil and dwc. I grow strictly dwc, but I'd like to try soil sometime...

Leave a comment:

• Just Joined...A Quick Hello To The Community

So I just joined this forum today and I wanted to just say hello to everyone here. Glad I can be apart of the forum. Looking forward to helping however I can and get a nice little journal going for anyone who would want to follow along. I just dropped a nice round of seeds last week. I grow in DWC and soil perpetually. Like I said....a quick hello to everyone. Stay tuned!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X