leaves turning brown and yello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaves turning brown and yello

Can someone tell me what is going on with this plant? I am in week 10 of the flowering stage and this seems to have popped up overnight, picture is attached. I have checked my pH and nute levels and everything seems to be ok. I am have a RDWC system using HPS lights in a grow tent.

How long til harvest? Plants naturally change color as they approach the harvest window? Also, it looks like some purps so what have your temps been? If your nights are on the cool side that might be just purps. How does the rest of the plant look?

IMO if you are close to harvest then dont worry about it. This is natural and is part of the process though depending on strain and nute schedule it can be more or less pronounced.

Comment

Generally the air temp at night is between 65 and 75 degrees F. During the day it is around 80-85 degrees F. Water temp is keep at around 67 degrees F. There are only a couple of leaves on the plant that have done that. sounds like I just need to monitor it closely. I am just waiting for the trichomes to get cloudy. It is suppose to be done in 10 weeks according to the seed supplier.

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        i always add on a week or two at least for trichomes to get cloudy with some amber. If you topped the plant it generally adds a week or two and breeder times are in the best case scenario. I use them more as a guideline not a certainty.

Interestingly the 65 degrees might be cool enough for the purps to form as well, but dont be alarmed. This is normal for some strains to turn purple in cooler temps.

If you’re 10wks into flowering and your leaves are starting to turning yellow and brown click your heels, do a happy dance and start checking trichomes. You’ll need to start flushing soon. Congratulations! You nurtured that baby for a few months and soon you’ll get to reap the rewards.

Comment

Normal part of end of flower. Stop feeding nitrogen (If you haven’t already) to prep for harvesting.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X