Bruce Banner 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce Banner 3

BB3 was one of my first seed purchases, I luv it but they are no longer available through the seed bank I got them at. Many here have also grown BB3, where do/did you get your seed? How did the plants grow?
    They may still have a few seed IDK, if they do its getting old, they told me just put it in the notes you want BB3 for the free seed.
    In the next week or two I may start a few clones/mothers to make sure I have it for next year.

Wish I could help but never grew it.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I planned to use Dark Horse Genetics - Bruce Banner BX 2.0. It's expensive and usually sold out everywhere but I bet some could be found. It's a Strawberry Diesel F3 x BB#3 cross up around 30% THC.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I am hoping for something like that with my crosses!

I got BB3 from new 420 guy. Still have a bunch of beans left. PM me.
      plants grow well. Seeds are vital. Final flavor and smoke report is great!
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I got mine from Paul also, but he is not allowed to sell it, he may have some left one has to ask for it.

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Give him a shot. If not, I have some of his that I can part with. Lmk.

I just grew some of ILGM's Bruce Banner. I don't have anything to compare it to because I'd never tried BB until I sampled an oven-dried bud. The two I grew from seed grew out well enough. The one clone I'm raising now grew out a few smooth edged leaves like it was doing a half-assed reveg then went back to normal. The high is powerful enough. It helped with pain from a pulled muscle better than anything else I had around. The yield was great but it blocked the light to the smaller strains I was trying to grow in the same tent with it. And it ran and ran like sativas do.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        BB3 has been my go to for pain, I have many other strains ready to burn, but I keep grabbing the BB3! Added to the list to check out.

Hulkberry by RQS is BB#3; I'm growing it on my next round.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats good to know, I am seeing several with new names or changed names like Girl Scout Cookies is now GSC, I suppose the girl scouts didn't like it. I have to wonder if thats why the sudden "I cant sell the seed" came from copy right violations.

I got mine from MSNL. They make good bud. I did run into an order issue as the first was confiscated. They resent seeds no charge but messed up the order. I informed them and they sent replacement seeds no charge. Basically there were some issues with ordering side but they made it right so. That was about a year ago and im not sure how they are now.

Grow Bruce Banner seeds and produce up to 25% THC bud in under 10 weeks! Expect rapid growth, dense buds, and a powerful punch. Ideal for those seeking strength in every harvest.

Click image for larger version  Name:	LEC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.81 MB ID:	413006
      BB3 on left SD on right both from MSNL

Click image for larger version

Name:	BB3.jpg
Views:	816
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	413007
      BB3 up close

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanx and added to the list!

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Tersky very nice job. You got some good smoke coming soon.

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the close-up. You can see some purpling in the cola like mine surprised me with.

I got my BB3 from True North Seed Bank. They are slow in order/delivery but I have 4 that are 24 days from seed. I will put pics on here when I get a chance, quadlined them at day 17 ( they are auto's and growing very fast), course 1 is a tri-line now lol.
      I can't say they were any slower than Seedsman though, ordered 5 Grandaddy Purps, 10 Blue Dream, 5 Pineapple Express, and 5 Pineapple chunk, and few others on April 28th, got part of the order last week, and the rest is here on the 8th of this month, that's slowwww! But I cannot complain, I got 25 freebee seeds with the order.
      Last edited by Ejay; 06-04-2020, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Here's a pic of the 4 I have going now.24 Days young. Bruce Banner Auto's. It is my 1st attempt at quadline. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0090.JPG
Views:	782
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	413097

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X